Adventist Online

jaymark molo's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Alexander, That is exactly the nature of conditional prophecy.  Blessings!"

jaymark molo replied Sep 19, 2012 to "Parousia" in the Writings of EGW: Apocalyptic or Conditional?

16 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Alexander

"HI Alexander, I highly appreciate your response, but please allow me to show some d…"

jaymark molo replied Sep 15, 2012 to "Parousia" in the Writings of EGW: Apocalyptic or Conditional?

16 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Alexander

"Dear Stewart, Thank you for the insightful response. By the way, I do also believe…"

jaymark molo replied Sep 15, 2012 to "Parousia" in the Writings of EGW: Apocalyptic or Conditional?

16 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Alexander

""

16 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Alexander

"Christian Greetings Alexander,I respect the opinion that they can both exist at the…"

jaymark molo replied Sep 5, 2012 to "Parousia" in the Writings of EGW: Apocalyptic or Conditional?

16 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Alexander

"Hi Alexander,   I observed that you've merged the two concepts.    Conditional/Class…"

jaymark molo replied Sep 4, 2012 to "Parousia" in the Writings of EGW: Apocalyptic or Conditional?

16 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Alexander

"Hi Alexander,  Forgive for using a foreign term. "Parousia" simply refers to the Sec…"

jaymark molo replied Sep 4, 2012 to "Parousia" in the Writings of EGW: Apocalyptic or Conditional?

16 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Alexander

"AMEN! The bible says: We will be judged, according to the LIGHT what we have. James…"

jaymark molo replied May 22, 2008 to people who do not keep the sabbath day

16 Oct 27, 2008
Reply by Jerry

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link: