Adventist Online

In need of Prayer's Discussions (251)

Discussions Replied To (236) Replies Latest Activity

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuJ2sWxLjF0 Some of the members on this site need t…"

In need of Prayer replied Apr 10, 2018 to Are 'Celebration SDA Churches', new path to God, or away from truth?

309 Mar 7
Reply by Richard

""Yes, In Need, I am a sinner just as everyone else, but as I understand it God has e…"

In need of Prayer replied Apr 4, 2018 to Are 'Celebration SDA Churches', new path to God, or away from truth?

309 Mar 7
Reply by Richard

"Too many comments about the Sabbath Day.   Do we realize it is not keeping the Sabba…"

In need of Prayer replied Apr 3, 2018 to Are 'Celebration SDA Churches', new path to God, or away from truth?

309 Mar 7
Reply by Richard

"Elijah, RICK I thought it would be obvious even for a casual observer, but let me ma…"

In need of Prayer replied Apr 3, 2018 to Are 'Celebration SDA Churches', new path to God, or away from truth?

309 Mar 7
Reply by Richard

"I understand this right now just viewing this post. Often times God will let us go t…"

In need of Prayer replied Jun 24, 2017 to How can you support the Wicked and the Hypocrites?

6 Jun 25, 2017
Reply by Andrew

"I just read this!   He is sowing dissent by speaking about importance of having Holy…"

In need of Prayer replied Mar 31, 2017 to The priority of Spirit led religion

104 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Elijah

"Hi Jason, I agree, we must die to self, but dying to self means letting go and letti…"

In need of Prayer replied Jan 12, 2017 to The Saviour is Waiting

2 Jan 12, 2017
Reply by In need of Prayer

"http://www.christianbiblereference.org/faq_tongues.htm  I believe that speaking in…"

In need of Prayer replied Jan 4, 2017 to "Holy Spirit Disrupts Adventist "Pastors" Meeting"

91 Mar 10, 2017
Reply by Elijah

"I am confused about how the Holy Spirit disrupted the meeting. did she finish her se…"

In need of Prayer replied Jan 3, 2017 to "Holy Spirit Disrupts Adventist "Pastors" Meeting"

91 Mar 10, 2017
Reply by Elijah

"Jesus made them clean?  "

In need of Prayer replied Oct 30, 2016 to Antebellum Health Reformers

45 Nov 1, 2016
Reply by Elijah

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free