Adventist Online

Mary Joann Neth's Discussions (89)

Discussions Replied To (86) Replies Latest Activity

"The only thing nailed to the cross was the scarifies and the ordinances of death/sto…"

Mary Joann Neth replied Feb 16, 2014 to What Was Nailed To The Cross?

8 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by Julie

"Again, W. Spence you got it!!!"

Mary Joann Neth replied Oct 13, 2012 to Why does the SDA church teach that all prophecy concerning Israel in the last days pertains to the church?

114 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by First Questions

"Ronald, to ask the question--"Do you think God is picky..." Come on, He didn't give…"

Mary Joann Neth replied Oct 13, 2012 to Why does the SDA church teach that all prophecy concerning Israel in the last days pertains to the church?

114 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by First Questions

"W. Spence--Yes!!!! This is what I am looking for. "

114 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by First Questions

"Dorothy, the events in the Middle East have nothing to do with what the Father has i…"

114 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by First Questions

"You got it, Myron!"

114 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by First Questions

"Oh, wow, I have a lot of reading to do, forgot I posted this. But just let me say on…"

114 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by First Questions

"Rob, on your reply , I Push the "like" button."

Mary Joann Neth replied Oct 13, 2012 to Can someone help me unsterstand Jeremiah chapter 3:16

16 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by Mary Joann Neth

"The SDA church has no idea what they are in for regarding the last days and they are…"

Mary Joann Neth replied Oct 13, 2012 to How prepared are we for the time of the end?

17 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by Mary Joann Neth

"My daughter sent me this post as she is not allowed on this site, so I have to send…"

Mary Joann Neth replied Oct 13, 2012 to I noticed an event on this site.............I have a question.......

227 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Glenn Woiler v850tw

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com