Adventist Online

Lewan Coomes's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"First of all, let's take race out of it.  Ben Carson was just called a "coon" by a b…"

Lewan Coomes replied Oct 10, 2015 to GQ Says Things About Ben Carson that no would dare say about Obama

7 Oct 11, 2015
Reply by Shannon

"quoting: smell RATS and WOLVES withen the General Conference !!! What does EK dreams…"

Lewan Coomes replied Jul 24, 2009 to Ernie Knoll Says His Dreams Were Not From God

31 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by N Him

"Good info Ronie, thanks for sharing! :-)"

Lewan Coomes replied Jul 24, 2009 to CREMATION

18 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by MURRAY J or Uncle Murray

"I know EGW speaks out against competitive sports. She didn't seem to have any proble…"

Lewan Coomes replied Jul 23, 2009 to Competitive Games & God

30 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by N Him

"Personally, I don't see anything biblical against it. Eventually, a body will return…"

Lewan Coomes replied Jul 23, 2009 to CREMATION

18 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by MURRAY J or Uncle Murray

"Hello Clark. :-) I haven't been on your forum for very long, but I have enjoyed the…"

Lewan Coomes replied Jul 23, 2009 to Should this boards owners make public their identity?

99 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by christian striver (SDA)

"Too funny! :-D I personally was raised in a swimsuit as a competitive swimmer and l…"

Lewan Coomes replied Jul 22, 2009 to Swimsuits!! To Wear or Not!!

131 Jan 5, 2017
Reply by gerhard svrcek-seiler

"Rejection of the Testimonies Results in Apostasy One thing is certain: Those Seven…"

Lewan Coomes replied Jul 22, 2009 to who is ellen whiteG and why is she so important in the seventh day Adventist church.

45 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by Gabriel Rodriguez de Espinoza

"Thanks Alexander..I've copied and saved your post. Great info! Blessings"

Lewan Coomes replied Jul 22, 2009 to who is ellen whiteG and why is she so important in the seventh day Adventist church.

45 Jul 22, 2009

"We as SDA's have been blessed...let me say that again....BLESSED by God with the mes…"

45 Jul 22, 2009

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com