Adventist Online

BNT Ray's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Violeta, thanks for those thoughts."

BNT Ray replied Sep 2, 2012 to CLAIMS BY SDA CHURCH IS LAUGHABLE

186 May 20, 2013
Reply by Joshua Coughran

"Hello A M Brown, Do you know of any scholars in the SDA church who denounce the tea…"

BNT Ray replied Sep 2, 2012 to CLAIMS BY SDA CHURCH IS LAUGHABLE

186 May 20, 2013
Reply by Joshua Coughran

"It is a touching testimony. Praise God for Pule's courageous decision, and for stand…"

BNT Ray replied Aug 24, 2012 to Samoa's Seventh Day Adventist Church has chosen Sunday as the official day of worship, ending months of confusion.

73 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by John Wallace

"A M Brown, I am not living in Samoa. I saw this news on www.radioaustralia.net.au a…"

BNT Ray replied Aug 22, 2012 to Samoa's Seventh Day Adventist Church has chosen Sunday as the official day of worship, ending months of confusion.

73 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by John Wallace

"Sometimes the will of God requires someone to do a work which that person does not l…"

BNT Ray replied Aug 17, 2012 to Does Prayer of Faith really change the Will of God in one's Life?

29 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by Sarah Sulton

"Brother Jay Jay, I couldn't agree with you more. Thanks for the quote from the inspi…"

BNT Ray replied Aug 17, 2012 to Does Prayer of Faith really change the Will of God in one's Life?

29 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by Sarah Sulton

"Nice passage from the scripture...thanks for sharing, Olusegun"

29 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by Sarah Sulton

"How can we be certain that it was NOT God's will for Hezekiah to die? Is God a liar…"

29 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by Sarah Sulton

"Very true. it reminds me of the text in Romans 5:3-5. We should have patience"

29 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by Sarah Sulton

"Thanks Dorothy for that comment"

BNT Ray replied Aug 12, 2012 to Does Prayer of Faith really change the Will of God in one's Life?

29 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by Sarah Sulton

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com