Adventist Online

JayExodus's Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"quit evading the questions and answer them directly. why is the official magazine of…"

JayExodus replied Jul 6, 2014 to Is Seventh Day Adventists promoting Islam

343 Aug 1, 2018
Reply by RICK

"ok why 3abn still carries this blaphemous pastor nelson's videos on air? and why ha…"

343 Aug 1, 2018
Reply by RICK

"so why are Adventist students kneeling and bowing and worshiping allah in the advent…"

343 Aug 1, 2018
Reply by RICK

"i dont think he means the word allah. i think he actually means the demonic god that…"

343 Aug 1, 2018
Reply by RICK

"thank you for shedding more light on the matter brother. its good to see other Chris…"

JayExodus replied Jun 1, 2014 to You think your "new" bible version is safe to use? All Christians must watch this video.

136 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by keith mack

"amen. at least one person apart from myself actually knows and understands the point…"

JayExodus replied May 30, 2014 to You think your "new" bible version is safe to use? All Christians must watch this video.

136 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by keith mack

"im not a sister dude. men like cats too you know? *shaking my head*"

JayExodus replied May 30, 2014 to Need some help defending this

33 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by Thea Howard

"your statement is FALSE brother. AGAIN I IMPLORE YOU ALL DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE STA…"

JayExodus replied May 23, 2014 to You think your "new" bible version is safe to use? All Christians must watch this video.

136 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by keith mack

"i own a NKJV and im going to burn it and put the video on youtube so people will com…"

JayExodus replied May 23, 2014 to You think your "new" bible version is safe to use? All Christians must watch this video.

136 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by keith mack

"this is something ive researched last year. this video is merely to cement all the f…"

136 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by keith mack

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com