Adventist Online

JayExodus's Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"I think you misinterpreted my words. in no way im saying these things are facts. i m…"

JayExodus replied Mar 29, 2014 to How Is the SDA church preparing for the tribulation?

20 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by JayExodus

"ok so let me get this straight then. JESUS died for us so we didnt have to face the…"

JayExodus replied Mar 29, 2014 to How Is the SDA church preparing for the tribulation?

20 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by JayExodus

"ok so far 5 replies and no substantive discussion. just people quoting stuff. so let…"

20 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by JayExodus

"yall ever wonder where Doug Batchelor, David Assherick, John carter, the sda confere…"

20 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by JayExodus

"dosent sound logical to me. so we should just go through the great tribulation throu…"

20 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by JayExodus

"I agree that some chruches intepret and teach erroneously but I can attend a church…"

JayExodus replied Mar 13, 2014 to Sunday Worship. Please reply. I need your help

24 Sep 13, 2014
Reply by ZJOutback

"There are many resources you can research especially in this day and age. Check out…"

JayExodus replied Mar 13, 2014 to Sunday Worship. Please reply. I need your help

24 Sep 13, 2014
Reply by ZJOutback

"I used to be like this as well but research and hunger for thruth led me to find out…"

24 Sep 13, 2014
Reply by ZJOutback

"Yeah no prob james. You and every member f this site Feel free to contact me anytime…"

JayExodus replied Nov 14, 2012 to All Ellen G.White Audio Books for Download free (also free android/ Ipad App for cellphones)

16 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Heisenberg

"well if you can burn "mp3" cds instead of "audio" cds. you see when you burn in mp3…"

JayExodus replied Nov 13, 2012 to All Ellen G.White Audio Books for Download free (also free android/ Ipad App for cellphones)

16 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Heisenberg

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com