Adventist Online

Faith of our fathers's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"So then answer a simple question....we want to know your position....Tell us the dif…"

Faith of our fathers replied Jun 7 to Doug Batchelor says Jesus was not begotten!

35 Jun 10
Reply by Reasoning

"Take it easy Rush4hire...Go slow and allow the spirit to teach you one step at a time"

Faith of our fathers replied Jun 5 to Doug Batchelor says Jesus was not begotten!

35 Jun 10
Reply by Reasoning

"I won't this time discuss whether Pastor Doug .B knows something about 1888 or not..…"

Faith of our fathers replied Jun 5 to Doug Batchelor says Jesus was not begotten!

35 Jun 10
Reply by Reasoning

"rush4hire  get the explanation clearly....The pastor is not saying that jesus is not…"

Faith of our fathers replied Jun 2 to Doug Batchelor says Jesus was not begotten!

35 Jun 10
Reply by Reasoning

"I see you have given a theological approach. how ever i have difficult believing tha…"

Faith of our fathers replied Apr 24, 2014 to The holy spirit is a person not just a power.

11 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by rob

"Please give as your view or the official SDA doctrine so i can see where iam wrong f…"

Faith of our fathers replied Apr 24, 2014 to The holy spirit is a person not just a power.

11 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by rob

"just as signs are not given except for the sign of Jonah, you will not get a clear c…"

Faith of our fathers replied Oct 23, 2013 to How far is too far in courtship?

49 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Daughter of God

"There is nothing wrong either in stealling? Am I right?. If you can tell me what's w…"

Faith of our fathers replied Oct 22, 2013 to How far is too far in courtship?

49 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Daughter of God

"I don't think so but the extent one goes to is probably  what you are asking,'how fa…"

Faith of our fathers replied Oct 22, 2013 to How far is too far in courtship?

49 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Daughter of God

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com