Adventist Online

Matt Britten's Discussions (66)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

"I strongly recommend listening an interesting talk on the history of ordination. It…"

Matt Britten replied Dec 14, 2012 to David Asscherick on Women's Ordination

235 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Sarah Sulton

"Hi Jeneseny,   Our mission is follow in our Master's footsteps and make disciples of…"

Matt Britten replied Oct 17, 2011 to what is our mission as followers of christ?

4 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Quacinda Jodyne Topkok

"Hi Frederick,   Good to hear of some aggressive service for our King! You mentioned…"

Matt Britten replied Oct 11, 2011 to Finishing the work

14 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by J. Frederick Millea

"Hi Ryan,   Just to clarify, in the strictest sense the 1 John 3:8 passage is as you…"

Matt Britten replied Oct 6, 2011 to What is the difference between the role of Angels and the Holy Spirit?

30 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Adventor Mulbah Trye, Jr

"Amen bro!"

Matt Britten replied Oct 6, 2011 to Is wearing jewelries like wedding ring necessary?

925 May 6, 2013
Reply by Grace

"Hi Brother.   Were these "itinerant Jewish exorcists" (Ac19:13) born again believers…"

Matt Britten replied Oct 6, 2011 to What is the difference between the role of Angels and the Holy Spirit?

30 Oct 6, 2011

"Hi Mcoy,   I would be happy to share some. Let me start with this:   A while back I…"

30 Oct 6, 2011

"Hi Adventor,   I find it amazing that Jesus hung out with drunkards and prostitutes.…"

Matt Britten replied Oct 5, 2011 to What is the difference between the role of Angels and the Holy Spirit?

30 Oct 6, 2011

"Hi Rick,   Yes I am a musician. I have been playing acoustic guitar for about 20 yrs…"

Matt Britten replied Oct 5, 2011 to Drums in Worship-Is it Acceptable?

517 on Friday
Reply by James French

"Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Since I grew up in the church, I will share from e…"

Matt Britten replied Oct 5, 2011 to Drums in Worship-Is it Acceptable?

517 on Friday
Reply by James French

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com