Adventist Online

Elijah's Discussions (9,393)

Discussions Replied To (8773) Replies Latest Activity

"Is that so Gene, I guess as you are not SDA and have not seen the Kenneth Cox video…"

Elijah replied 10 hours ago to Who/ What are the seven kings of Rev. 17:10? What is the significance of this prophecy to the end times?

195 10 hours ago
Reply by Elijah

"I do not agree Richard if we look closer at the passage we will see: Rev 17:3  So…"

Elijah replied yesterday to Who/ What are the seven kings of Rev. 17:10? What is the significance of this prophecy to the end times?

195 10 hours ago
Reply by Elijah

"James said: "I think I am done with you now? I will move on to other topics..." W…"

Elijah replied on Friday to E.G.W. DIRECTED SDA NOT TO PURSUE GOD'S MIRACLES BECAUSE OF COUNTERFEIT MIRACLES

46 15 hours ago
Reply by Reasoning

"James said: "Do you think God added two more manifestations for nothing, are you t…"

Elijah replied on Thursday to E.G.W. DIRECTED SDA NOT TO PURSUE GOD'S MIRACLES BECAUSE OF COUNTERFEIT MIRACLES

46 15 hours ago
Reply by Reasoning

"Glossolalia is not a salvation issue, believe in Jesus is, and be obedient to Him i…"

Elijah replied on Thursday to E.G.W. DIRECTED SDA NOT TO PURSUE GOD'S MIRACLES BECAUSE OF COUNTERFEIT MIRACLES

46 15 hours ago
Reply by Reasoning

"James said: "You accuse without authority or proof. You hate and are blind and ha…"

Elijah replied on Wednesday to E.G.W. DIRECTED SDA NOT TO PURSUE GOD'S MIRACLES BECAUSE OF COUNTERFEIT MIRACLES

46 15 hours ago
Reply by Reasoning

"Oh man, So I guess you are the new self-appointed prophet? And you say we are antic…"

Elijah replied Oct 14 to E.G.W. DIRECTED SDA NOT TO PURSUE GOD'S MIRACLES BECAUSE OF COUNTERFEIT MIRACLES

46 15 hours ago
Reply by Reasoning

"I leave the illness to one side for now. So you think it is reasonable to follow th…"

Elijah replied Oct 14 to E.G.W. DIRECTED SDA NOT TO PURSUE GOD'S MIRACLES BECAUSE OF COUNTERFEIT MIRACLES

46 15 hours ago
Reply by Reasoning

" Most welcome God bless. "

Elijah replied Oct 14 to Who/ What are the seven kings of Rev. 17:10? What is the significance of this prophecy to the end times?

195 10 hours ago
Reply by Elijah

"James said: "No, I am not wasting my time. If one person believes the Word of God…"

46 15 hours ago
Reply by Reasoning

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com