Adventist Online

Elijah's Discussions (9,431)

Discussions Replied To (8811) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for your reply Rob Your suggestion about Email is a good one I post my E-mai…"

Elijah replied 21 hours ago to Interesting Study on the State of the Dead.

15 2 hours ago
Reply by Andrew

"Hello, Rob good to see you back. I am sorry to say that the pace of discussions has…"

Elijah replied yesterday to Interesting Study on the State of the Dead.

15 2 hours ago
Reply by Andrew

"Thanks for the correction brother Reasoning you are quite correct. The only thing I…"

Elijah replied Dec 9 to E.G.W. DIRECTED SDA NOT TO PURSUE GOD'S MIRACLES BECAUSE OF COUNTERFEIT MIRACLES

110 Dec 9
Reply by Elijah

"Sunday keeping Happy Clappers are all about display and peacock feathers. You have…"

Elijah replied Dec 9 to E.G.W. DIRECTED SDA NOT TO PURSUE GOD'S MIRACLES BECAUSE OF COUNTERFEIT MIRACLES

110 Dec 9
Reply by Elijah

"James if you have a Bible with Revelation in it here is what it says about those wh…"

Elijah replied Dec 8 to E.G.W. DIRECTED SDA NOT TO PURSUE GOD'S MIRACLES BECAUSE OF COUNTERFEIT MIRACLES

110 Dec 9
Reply by Elijah

"James said: Tongues is a sign that a person is born again. I can not find that in…"

Elijah replied Dec 7 to E.G.W. DIRECTED SDA NOT TO PURSUE GOD'S MIRACLES BECAUSE OF COUNTERFEIT MIRACLES

110 Dec 9
Reply by Elijah

"Yer barking up the wrong tree salvation is not about displays of spirits and peacoc…"

Elijah replied Dec 6 to E.G.W. DIRECTED SDA NOT TO PURSUE GOD'S MIRACLES BECAUSE OF COUNTERFEIT MIRACLES

110 Dec 9
Reply by Elijah

"James said:  "The SDA and Christianity in general majority is not an environment th…"

Elijah replied Dec 5 to E.G.W. DIRECTED SDA NOT TO PURSUE GOD'S MIRACLES BECAUSE OF COUNTERFEIT MIRACLES

110 Dec 9
Reply by Elijah

" Thanks, JohnB that is as I was understanding it.  "

Elijah replied Dec 1 to Interesting Study on the State of the Dead.

15 2 hours ago
Reply by Andrew

"Thanks for the correction I was thinking more of a passage like this: 1Ki 2:10  Th…"

Elijah replied Nov 30 to Interesting Study on the State of the Dead.

15 2 hours ago
Reply by Andrew

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com