Adventist Online

Elijah's Discussions (9,102)

Discussions Replied To (8483) Replies Latest Activity

"Why do some keep Sabbath and some Sunday So how come most of the Christendom worsh…"

Elijah replied Mar 8 to Sabbath or Sunday: What did Jesus teach & show in scripture?

1 Mar 8
Reply by Elijah

"Uniting of Religions is foretold and is happening before our eyes. But I believe Th…"

Elijah replied Feb 22 to Does the English sub inserted in this video presents the words spoken by the pope?

11 Feb 23
Reply by Jason M.

"True I do not understand Italian either but keeping in mind what he said before I t…"

Elijah replied Feb 22 to Does the English sub inserted in this video presents the words spoken by the pope?

11 Feb 23
Reply by Jason M.

"It does not matter what the pope says because he speaks out of both sides of his mo…"

11 Feb 23
Reply by Jason M.

"I do not think the time was right in God's scheme of things.  Through centuries of…"

Elijah replied Feb 21 to Why no Sunday Law after 1888

1 Feb 21
Reply by Elijah

" The SDA Church is the only one that holds the Investigative Judgement doctrine.   "

Elijah replied Feb 19 to Why the Seventh-day Adventist Church is the 'Remnant' Church.

3 Feb 23
Reply by Richard

"Just realized that my link does not work try this one and type Godhead in the searc…"

Elijah replied Feb 18 to IS THERE A DIVISION COMING TO THE SDA DENOMINATION?

133 on Thursday
Reply by Jack C Chaffin Jr

"Dan following Reasoning's post just above I did a search on Godhead in EGW writings…"

Elijah replied Feb 18 to IS THERE A DIVISION COMING TO THE SDA DENOMINATION?

133 on Thursday
Reply by Jack C Chaffin Jr

"Yes Dan the problem with the 3 persons in the Godhead, do you think the KJV is wron…"

Elijah replied Feb 18 to Who are the 144,000?

73 Mar 7
Reply by Reasoning

"Jesus Christ came to save us by healing us, as the children of Israel, stung with f…"

Elijah replied Feb 14 to The Water and The Spirit: What does it Mean to be Born Again?

2 Feb 15
Reply by Gene

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com