Adventist Online

Elijah's Discussions (8,898)

Discussions Replied To (8280) Replies Latest Activity

"Gene said: "The purpose of the second coming is not to take you to heaven for 1000…"

Elijah replied 34 minutes ago to Partial Resurrection

187 2 minutes ago
Reply by Leslie Ann

"OK Gene I can not think of anything else that will show you that there will be a s…"

Elijah replied 21 hours ago to Partial Resurrection

187 2 minutes ago
Reply by Leslie Ann

"James, I do not believe you as you have been known to tell lies. Your whole appear…"

Elijah replied 23 hours ago to Partial Resurrection

187 2 minutes ago
Reply by Leslie Ann

"Gene seems to me you have totally ignored a few texts that are also part of the Bibl…"

Elijah replied 23 hours ago to Partial Resurrection

187 2 minutes ago
Reply by Leslie Ann

"James said: "Speaking in tongues which you revile is evidence that a person is bor…"

Elijah replied yesterday to Partial Resurrection

187 2 minutes ago
Reply by Leslie Ann

"Thanks, brother Reasoning Yes Gene has a few ideas that is not in keeping with the…"

187 2 minutes ago
Reply by Leslie Ann

"It looks like some have trouble understanding what the Bible says about the Invest…"

187 2 minutes ago
Reply by Leslie Ann

"So you see SDA as inferior because they have not had a prophet for a 100 years and…"

Elijah replied on Sunday to SPIRITUAL INDICTMENT BROUGHT TO THE COURT OF HEAVEN TODAY, MAY 2, 2018.

281 on Sunday
Reply by Elijah

"James comparing yourself to Paul is not going to make you right. I am basing my un…"

Elijah replied on Saturday to SPIRITUAL INDICTMENT BROUGHT TO THE COURT OF HEAVEN TODAY, MAY 2, 2018.

281 on Sunday
Reply by Elijah

"James said:  "Elijah; persnoal attacks that you make are not according to the sub…"

Elijah replied on Friday to SPIRITUAL INDICTMENT BROUGHT TO THE COURT OF HEAVEN TODAY, MAY 2, 2018.

281 on Sunday
Reply by Elijah

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com