Adventist Online

Elijah's Discussions (8,237)

Discussions Replied To (7625) Replies Latest Activity

"Good to hear you do not approve of abortion, because with you blaze attitude to mo…"

Elijah replied 13 hours ago to What is the position of the SDA church concerning abortion? What is done with gestational tissue when an abortion is done at Loma Linda for example?

109 9 hours ago
Reply by ArtC

" Rick C do you approve of abortion? "

Elijah replied yesterday to What is the position of the SDA church concerning abortion? What is done with gestational tissue when an abortion is done at Loma Linda for example?

109 9 hours ago
Reply by ArtC

" Yes thanks, Leon so tell me about any of EGW health advice that was wrong. "

Elijah replied yesterday to What is the position of the SDA church concerning abortion? What is done with gestational tissue when an abortion is done at Loma Linda for example?

109 9 hours ago
Reply by ArtC

" Maybe one day you will talk about non-alcoholic whiskey?  "

Elijah replied yesterday to NON ALCOHOLIC BEER.

2 19 hours ago
Reply by RICK

"Rick Capital God will not forsake the church the church may forsake God. Human thi…"

Elijah replied yesterday to OFFSHOOT MOVEMENTS VERY PERVASIVE

34 yesterday
Reply by Elijah

"RG I can not make sense out of what you are saying. But I am not a flat-earther. I…"

Elijah replied on Tuesday to Does Ellen White in her writings always agree with what is written in the Bible? Has Ellen Whites writing caused you to look deeper into the word?

100 on Wednesday
Reply by RICK

"Seems to me RG that you have missed the main theme of the Bible which is redemptio…"

Elijah replied on Tuesday to Self-defense and the Bible

95 on Tuesday
Reply by James French

"Thanks for your reply Leslie Ann I am pleased to hear you are Baptized to the SDA…"

Elijah replied on Tuesday to The 144,000-- Who really are they???

147 on Tuesday
Reply by James French

"RG I do not celebrate Christmas as I do not believe Christ was born at that time.…"

Elijah replied on Tuesday to Does Ellen White in her writings always agree with what is written in the Bible? Has Ellen Whites writing caused you to look deeper into the word?

100 on Wednesday
Reply by RICK

"Bart, I have found out sadly he was a member here before they stopped taking in ne…"

Elijah replied on Monday to Does Ellen White in her writings always agree with what is written in the Bible? Has Ellen Whites writing caused you to look deeper into the word?

100 on Wednesday
Reply by RICK

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com