Adventist Online

Richard's Discussions (324)

Discussions Replied To (259) Replies Latest Activity

"According to the following verse I’d say that Christ had every intention that His Sa…"

Richard replied 15 hours ago to Why isn't the Sabbath Commandment reemphasised in the New Testament?

87 15 hours ago
Reply by Richard

"The thing is, there has been people saying that since Kennedy, as the Catholic Presi…"

Richard replied yesterday to Make America Great (Again) ?

35 yesterday
Reply by Richard

"You have in heaven the 144,000 who are those living saints at the end, then you have…"

Richard replied on Monday to The 144,000- Literal or symbolic?

63 yesterday
Reply by Andrew

"And this from the Revelation Sabbath School lesson written by 'Ranko Stefanovic, PhD…"

Richard replied on Friday to Who/ What are the seven kings of Rev. 17:10? What is the significance of this prophecy to the end times?

197 17 hours ago
Reply by Elijah

"The prophecy is given from the time of the sixth beast, kingdom, or mountain, for fi…"

Richard replied Oct 15 to Who/ What are the seven kings of Rev. 17:10? What is the significance of this prophecy to the end times?

197 17 hours ago
Reply by Elijah

"Thanks for the link..."

Richard replied Oct 14 to Who/ What are the seven kings of Rev. 17:10? What is the significance of this prophecy to the end times?

197 17 hours ago
Reply by Elijah

"I was searching and I found the 3 ABN sermon which seemed to be the one you are refe…"

Richard replied Oct 13 to Who/ What are the seven kings of Rev. 17:10? What is the significance of this prophecy to the end times?

197 17 hours ago
Reply by Elijah

"The central point is that you have to ask yourself, what is the time frame of the vi…"

Richard replied Oct 13 to Who/ What are the seven kings of Rev. 17:10? What is the significance of this prophecy to the end times?

197 17 hours ago
Reply by Elijah

"I am finding a vast amount written on this, so went over it with my elders at church…"

Richard replied Oct 12 to Who/ What are the seven kings of Rev. 17:10? What is the significance of this prophecy to the end times?

197 17 hours ago
Reply by Elijah

"Here is a comparison I found of Revelation 13 and 17 on the beast: 1 . Seven Heads a…"

Richard replied Oct 12 to Who/ What are the seven kings of Rev. 17:10? What is the significance of this prophecy to the end times?

197 17 hours ago
Reply by Elijah

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com