Adventist Online

Richard's Discussions (103)

Discussions Replied To (85) Replies Latest Activity

"Good post"

Richard replied Jul 7 to Are 'Celebration SDA Churches', new path to God, or away from truth?

307 Aug 1
Reply by RICK

"We must rebuke as Christ did, and resist all that evil brings.."

Richard replied Jun 1 to Are 'Celebration SDA Churches', new path to God, or away from truth?

307 Aug 1
Reply by RICK

"The SDA churches that I know of directly are in the Interamerican Division, the Nort…"

Richard replied May 31 to Are 'Celebration SDA Churches', new path to God, or away from truth?

307 Aug 1
Reply by RICK

"Well for those who think there is no issue with the Willow Creek model, take a look…"

Richard replied May 30 to Are 'Celebration SDA Churches', new path to God, or away from truth?

307 Aug 1
Reply by RICK

"Stop! James, enough already!"

Richard replied May 27 to Are 'Celebration SDA Churches', new path to God, or away from truth?

307 Aug 1
Reply by RICK

"The elders came and opposed the pastor in the church board with their church manuals…"

Richard replied May 27 to Are 'Celebration SDA Churches', new path to God, or away from truth?

307 Aug 1
Reply by RICK

"James, I think you are done derailing this thread, everyone sees what harm you have…"

307 Aug 1
Reply by RICK

"Yes, but the eastern mysticism is something that was not evident before. Now the spi…"

307 Aug 1
Reply by RICK

"Now this may be old hat issues to go over, but I experienced it, not once but twice…"

Richard replied May 26 to Are 'Celebration SDA Churches', new path to God, or away from truth?

307 Aug 1
Reply by RICK

"Now, can we ignore this hijacking and get back on topic. Satan has found a opening w…"

Richard replied May 26 to Are 'Celebration SDA Churches', new path to God, or away from truth?

307 Aug 1
Reply by RICK

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com