Adventist Online

Richard's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"One of our retired pastor told us about these group of pastors and others who are pu…"

Richard replied Apr 7 to Are 'Celebration SDA Churches', new path to God, or away from truth?

272 May 3
Reply by RICK

"I had not seen that one, but our story is similar....."

Richard replied Mar 28 to Are 'Celebration SDA Churches', new path to God, or away from truth?

272 May 3
Reply by RICK

"Here is the link: https://musicaeadoracao.com.br/recursos/arquivos/ingles/church_gr…"

Richard replied Mar 28 to Are 'Celebration SDA Churches', new path to God, or away from truth?

272 May 3
Reply by RICK

"Lets give you more so you see where I am coming from on these 'celebration church's'…"

272 May 3
Reply by RICK

"It has taken over a great part of the Adventist churches and they have forced 'spiri…"

Richard replied Oct 18, 2014 to Spiritual Formation

17 Oct 18, 2014
Reply by Jason M.

"If the system of monetary transactions depends on you giving allegiance to something…"

Richard replied Oct 18, 2014 to Mark of the beast

57 Oct 21, 2014
Reply by Stewart

"I think he saw the error he had fallen into.."

Richard replied Oct 18, 2014 to Derek Morris / Spiritual Formation

3 Oct 18, 2014
Reply by Richard

"It is not biblical and will result in the destruction of true spiritual life in your…"

17 Oct 18, 2014
Reply by Jason M.

"It is also known as "Spiritual Direction" and "Spiritual Disciplines", and , "....b…"

19 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by Heisenberg

"The "daily" controversy with A.G. Daniels a General Conference president, William Wa…"

Richard replied Oct 18, 2014 to WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THE WORD 'DAILY' IN DANIEL 8, 11, 12? - submitted odette boily

27 Oct 18, 2014
Reply by Richard

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com