Adventist Online

JohnB's Discussions (4,077)

Discussions Replied To (4076) Replies Latest Activity

"James said, “How can you single out one phenomenon for genuineness and leave out the…"

JohnB replied on Friday to E.G.W. DIRECTED SDA NOT TO PURSUE GOD'S MIRACLES BECAUSE OF COUNTERFEIT MIRACLES

49 15 minutes ago
Reply by James French

"James said (in relation to giving examples of speaking in tongues), “I addressed tha…"

JohnB replied on Thursday to E.G.W. DIRECTED SDA NOT TO PURSUE GOD'S MIRACLES BECAUSE OF COUNTERFEIT MIRACLES

49 15 minutes ago
Reply by James French

"So, we learn that you are unable to give one Biblical example to support your interp…"

JohnB replied on Wednesday to E.G.W. DIRECTED SDA NOT TO PURSUE GOD'S MIRACLES BECAUSE OF COUNTERFEIT MIRACLES

49 15 minutes ago
Reply by James French

"Gene said, "This false Church system sits upon this beast, a dominating world power…"

JohnB replied on Tuesday to Who/ What are the seven kings of Rev. 17:10? What is the significance of this prophecy to the end times?

195 11 hours ago
Reply by Elijah

"James said, ""Do I understand what I am speaking when speaking in tongues?" No, no o…"

JohnB replied Oct 14 to E.G.W. DIRECTED SDA NOT TO PURSUE GOD'S MIRACLES BECAUSE OF COUNTERFEIT MIRACLES

49 15 minutes ago
Reply by James French

"James said, "Tongues are seldom known by those hearing someone speak in tongues." Th…"

JohnB replied Oct 11 to E.G.W. DIRECTED SDA NOT TO PURSUE GOD'S MIRACLES BECAUSE OF COUNTERFEIT MIRACLES

49 15 minutes ago
Reply by James French

"James said, "JohnB: You are wrong on all counts." Well that is very obviously not tr…"

JohnB replied Oct 11 to E.G.W. DIRECTED SDA NOT TO PURSUE GOD'S MIRACLES BECAUSE OF COUNTERFEIT MIRACLES

49 15 minutes ago
Reply by James French

"James said, "But the fact that E.G.W.'s own relative documents the fact that she tur…"

JohnB replied Oct 9 to E.G.W. DIRECTED SDA NOT TO PURSUE GOD'S MIRACLES BECAUSE OF COUNTERFEIT MIRACLES

49 15 minutes ago
Reply by James French

"James wrote, "But owing to Elijah's continued blasting me as being Satanic,..." It…"

JohnB replied Oct 7 to E.G.W. DIRECTED SDA NOT TO PURSUE GOD'S MIRACLES BECAUSE OF COUNTERFEIT MIRACLES

49 15 minutes ago
Reply by James French

"Reasoning, if I may, the problem is that there was a decision to move the imaginary…"

JohnB replied Sep 19 to The Fourth Commandment: Remember the Sabbath Day

18 Sep 21
Reply by Elijah

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link: