Adventist Online

JohnB's Discussions (3,884)

Discussions Replied To (3883) Replies Latest Activity

"James said, "He exposed Muslim pedophiles who the police let rape, kidnap  and groom…"

JohnB replied Jun 16 to ATTACK ON FREEDOM OF SPEECH, PRESS AND HIDING PEDOPHILE RINGS

21 on Friday
Reply by James French

"In cases where there are a large number of defendants they can be divided into more…"

JohnB replied Jun 16 to ATTACK ON FREEDOM OF SPEECH, PRESS AND HIDING PEDOPHILE RINGS

21 on Friday
Reply by James French

"Rabbittroup said, "Had these suspects been normal citizens fully integrated in weste…"

21 on Friday
Reply by James French

"James said, "Tommy Robinson, English journalist and activist revealing child pedophi…"

JohnB replied Jun 15 to ATTACK ON FREEDOM OF SPEECH, PRESS AND HIDING PEDOPHILE RINGS

21 on Friday
Reply by James French

"Hi Reasoning, very busy atm, hence the delayed - and abrupt response. I still see n…"

JohnB replied Jun 8 to Back to the Jewish Feast days is not moving forward.

1099 Jun 11
Reply by Reasoning

"Perhaps it will help to quote Rev.13:17, "And that no man might buy or sell, save he…"

JohnB replied Jun 7 to Mark of the Beast and Seal of God, What are they?

23 Jun 15
Reply by Elijah

"Following on from my last post in regard to Dan.8.14, this is part three. We've see…"

JohnB replied Jun 6 to SPIRITUAL INDICTMENT BROUGHT TO THE COURT OF HEAVEN TODAY, MAY 2, 2018.

271 Jun 6
Reply by JohnB

"Following on from my last post in regard to Dan.8.14, this is part two. We have now…"

JohnB replied Jun 4 to SPIRITUAL INDICTMENT BROUGHT TO THE COURT OF HEAVEN TODAY, MAY 2, 2018.

271 Jun 6
Reply by JohnB

"Ok, you are studying it. Good. Make sure you do so with an open mind and don't dismi…"

JohnB replied Jun 1 to SPIRITUAL INDICTMENT BROUGHT TO THE COURT OF HEAVEN TODAY, MAY 2, 2018.

271 Jun 6
Reply by JohnB

"Reasoning, I see another problem that may affect the discussion. You said, "I don't…"

JohnB replied Jun 1 to Back to the Jewish Feast days is not moving forward.

1099 Jun 11
Reply by Reasoning

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com