Adventist Online

Rosanna Pena's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"I KNOW MANY WOMEN, INCLUDING SDA´S, WHO TATOO THEIR EYEBROWS FOR MANY REASONS... IS…"

Rosanna Pena replied Feb 6, 2010 to Tattoos, What does the Bible say about them?

17 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by N Him

"Hi guys, I left u for a while... I need to retype my question avoiding misunderstand…"

Rosanna Pena replied Jan 24, 2010 to SDA´S AND MOVIE THEATHERS

482 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by KaySi

"What about headaches medicines? Most of them are made with caffeine and we all use i…"

Rosanna Pena replied Nov 13, 2009 to MEDICINES MADE WITH ANIMALS PROHIBITED BY THE BIBLE... SHOULD WE USE THESE PRODUCTS?

24 Dec 12, 2009
Reply by Melinda Ferrari

"don´t view this discussion as a plagiarism. I´m worried about this issue because my…"

Rosanna Pena replied Nov 13, 2009 to MEDICINES MADE WITH ANIMALS PROHIBITED BY THE BIBLE... SHOULD WE USE THESE PRODUCTS?

24 Dec 12, 2009
Reply by Melinda Ferrari

"Great Point, Charliebwoyo"

Rosanna Pena replied Nov 8, 2009 to Is wearing jewelries like wedding ring necessary?

925 May 6, 2013
Reply by Grace

"Is something wrong about talking to a married person? Hello? Married persons are nor…"

Rosanna Pena replied Nov 8, 2009 to Is wearing jewelries like wedding ring necessary?

925 May 6, 2013
Reply by Grace

"I´ve been searching that information at the web for a long time and haven´t found it…"

925 May 6, 2013
Reply by Grace

"Depends on you.You are the one who have to be clear enough that you are married, not…"

925 May 6, 2013
Reply by Grace

"If you are mentally married to someone, you will behave like a married person in fro…"

925 May 6, 2013
Reply by Grace

"By the way... Once I was talking about this thopic to a pastor. He told me that in s…"

925 May 6, 2013
Reply by Grace

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com