Adventist Online

Godfred Kwesi Ataburo's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"I think it is out of place for any pracher to boast of having the truth instead of s…"

Godfred Kwesi Ataburo replied Aug 11, 2011 to Inconsistencies

9 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by REDVA MAY FERRIL

"I think if your question is well understood, you have no reservations about faith ma…"

Godfred Kwesi Ataburo replied Jul 4, 2011 to Would there be a cultural issue, if I were to find a wife in a foreign country?

9 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Roy Libby

"Susan to God be the Glory, as He inspires we write. Thanks for reading, and may we a…"

Godfred Kwesi Ataburo replied Aug 20, 2009 to LIVING AS CHILDREN OF GOD

2 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Godfred Kwesi Ataburo

"Thanks Dany, for you have exhausted the topic. Talents are not taken from us as lon…"

Godfred Kwesi Ataburo replied Jun 28, 2009 to TALENTS

6 Jun 28, 2009

"Salvation is of the Lord and since the Lord is the God of all and not of the Jews no…"

Godfred Kwesi Ataburo replied Jun 2, 2009 to TO BE OR NOT TO BE, that is the question...

17 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by Miche

"I agree with Susan, take her counsel and it will help you. I guess you should have r…"

Godfred Kwesi Ataburo replied May 7, 2009 to Marriage and its woes

18 May 7, 2009
Reply by N Him

"Why should you get confused with this if you honestly profess that the word of God i…"

Godfred Kwesi Ataburo replied Apr 20, 2009 to Sex before Marriage!!

23 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by Bunga

"It is not humanly easier to forgive, let alone to forget. These are not part of us n…"

Godfred Kwesi Ataburo replied Apr 14, 2009 to Forgiving and forgetting

12 Apr 14, 2009

"Doc, not at all! You know, I'm talking specifically about the weekly bible studies a…"

Godfred Kwesi Ataburo replied Feb 18, 2009 to WHICH CAME FIRST, FALL OF SATAN OR CREATION OF MAN?

7 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by sky

"Of course, I do believe in the ministry of E. G. White. This question came out durin…"

Godfred Kwesi Ataburo replied Feb 16, 2009 to WHICH CAME FIRST, FALL OF SATAN OR CREATION OF MAN?

7 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by sky

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com