Adventist Online

Promise Long III's Discussions (82)

Discussions Replied To (71) Replies Latest Activity

"1 Timothy 4 New King James Version (NKJV) The Great Apostasy 4 Now the Spirit expres…"

Promise Long III replied May 8, 2015 to Andrews University Prof Contract Ended After Conversion to Islam

10 May 9, 2015
Reply by Ole

"The pink elephant in the room is why our our universities hiring non-adventist in th…"

Promise Long III replied May 8, 2015 to Andrews University Prof Contract Ended After Conversion to Islam

10 May 9, 2015
Reply by Ole

"God created man from the dust/dirt of the ground. What color is dirt? All dirt are i…"

Promise Long III replied Mar 7, 2015 to Amalgamation

33 Mar 11, 2015
Reply by Elijah

"the word AND does not mean WITH. The races of men are the lineage of Cain with the l…"

Promise Long III replied Feb 28, 2015 to Amalgamation

33 Mar 11, 2015
Reply by Elijah

"When Sister White referred to the almalgamatiion of man and beast, she was not refer…"

Promise Long III replied Feb 27, 2015 to Amalgamation

33 Mar 11, 2015
Reply by Elijah

"These rich people need to walk in the shoes of us poor folk for a while because many…"

Promise Long III replied Feb 5, 2015 to This Man Walks 21 Miles To Work And Back Every Day, And Now Others Want To Lend A Helping Hand

27 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by REDVA MAY FERRIL

"Pineapple with chilli powder?...........hummmmmm I may have to try that"

Promise Long III replied Feb 1, 2015 to WHAT Are your favorite fruits and what is it about the taste that makes it your Favorite??

39 Feb 13, 2015
Reply by 'nuff sed

"NO!!! NO!!! AND NO!!! ANGELS CANNOT PROCREATE!!! Cain chose satan as his god so did…"

Promise Long III replied Jan 9, 2015 to was satan Cains Biological Father (serpants seed)

18 Jan 10, 2015
Reply by ByFaith

"all people have a choice. Bathsheba could have said no and acted accordingly. I have…"

Promise Long III replied Dec 20, 2014 to I accidently recommended Doug Batchalor to my sister who is new in the faith

121 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by MFG.. GOD is our LOVER!

"NO MAN, I MEAN NO MAN, IS INFALLIBLE. Even the Bible was translated with misplaced c…"

Promise Long III replied Dec 20, 2014 to Does E G White writings need to be infallible?

227 Jan 6, 2015
Reply by Elijah

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com