Adventist Online

shiningeyes's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank u all for your contributions. I agree with you all. I am convinced that it is…"

shiningeyes replied Nov 17, 2008 to Do we know any other method of evangelization than the familiar ones?

8 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Jennifer Swift

"The church does not have the right to punish members but to to discipline them so th…"

shiningeyes replied Nov 10, 2008 to

just now

"We all agree that the President of the General Conference is chosen under the guidan…"

shiningeyes replied Nov 10, 2008 to General Conference President

114 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Anthony Manns

"Compared to the time of JFK and Martin Luther King the election of Obama is a major…"

shiningeyes replied Nov 6, 2008 to President Barack Obama - Has won. He is now the 44th President of the United States.

52 Nov 27, 2008
Reply by JesusChild4ever

"The majority of the world like Europe, Africa, Asia and South America, where I am fr…"

shiningeyes replied Oct 28, 2008 to Barack Obama - Has already won the fight.

91 Nov 15, 2008
Reply by Angela Curtiss

"Looks, emotions, attraction, infatuation are not a reliable guide when choosing a sp…"

shiningeyes replied Sep 24, 2008 to Courtship

9 Sep 25, 2008
Reply by Proverbs 1

"I cannot imagine what heaven will be like. A place without pain and sickness, distre…"

shiningeyes replied Sep 18, 2008 to What do you plan to do in heaven?

60 Dec 6, 2008
Reply by Danny_K

"I like your questions. .... how is it that this is a human rights issue ... I will…"

shiningeyes replied Jul 13, 2008 to How should adventists relate to same-sex marriages?

459 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by MFG.. GOD is our LOVER!

"I don't think that we should seek any explanation for their experience. The Bible sa…"

shiningeyes replied Jul 3, 2008 to Near death experiences

8 Jul 4, 2008
Reply by Dudley Jesuraj Ponniah

"When I look to the law I wonder how I could be saved. When I look to Jesus I wonder…"

shiningeyes replied Jun 27, 2008 to Do we adventist people follow the commandments of God?

22 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by James Pierce

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com