Adventist Online

Annie Glean-Kingery's Discussions (174)

Discussions Replied To (153) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Gabriel, how are you? I can only tell you as a former Filipino resident there ar…"

Annie Glean-Kingery replied Jun 22, 2012 to To all those living in the Philippines or former Filipino residents

1 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Annie Glean-Kingery

"Thank you for sharing this important health information to all of us:)"

Annie Glean-Kingery replied Mar 2, 2012 to WARNING: Microwave ovens are dangerous to your health

3 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by teka

"KIM, YOU SHOULDN'T FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE. I TELL YOU WHY. FIRST OF ALL, PEOPLE COULDN'T…"

Annie Glean-Kingery replied Jan 7, 2012 to Divorce

80 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Water Lilly

"Kelvin, I know everyone doesn't agree with you regarding Christmas Celebration. But…"

Annie Glean-Kingery replied Jan 7, 2012 to Celebrating Christmas!

334 Dec 28, 2014
Reply by Isa

"Sunil, your comment gave me chill on my bones.... Sorry to say that. It did not soun…"

Annie Glean-Kingery replied Jan 7, 2012 to Celebrating Christmas!

334 Dec 28, 2014
Reply by Isa

"I just read this on one of the new member's profile. I hope he didn't respond to thi…"

Annie Glean-Kingery replied Jan 6, 2012 to Brethren's Beware

150 Apr 20, 2013
Reply by Ira

"LOL..... WHAT CAN I SAY TO PEOPLE LIKE HIM??? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. JUST LAUGH AT HIM,…"

Annie Glean-Kingery replied Oct 20, 2011 to The World didn't end once again. Case closed. Thread Closed. Godspeed.

19 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Leo A.

"I just read it on yahoo news online today. I thought to myself this is the new earth…"

Annie Glean-Kingery replied Oct 20, 2011 to Newborn planet photographed by astronomers

3 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by samuel nyakundi nyamweya

"Let me correct myself, Mr. Wilson. The enemy knows which one pushes your button. My…"

Annie Glean-Kingery replied Sep 1, 2011 to Do Seventh-day Adventists have an "Elite" attitude about themselves?

80 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by Robert E. Wilson

"I can smell the hatred lingering in your heart towards other certain race because of…"

Annie Glean-Kingery replied Sep 1, 2011 to Do Seventh-day Adventists have an "Elite" attitude about themselves?

80 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by Robert E. Wilson

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com