Adventist Online

Argatan Wings's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Just doin' m'duty ma'am. *tips hat*"

Argatan Wings replied Nov 10, 2008 to Do you agree if we are not supposed to remarry again even after our spouse died ?

100 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Nkosilathi Mlala

"I've read Rebecca's responses and she admits that she's just speaking for herself, p…"

Argatan Wings replied Nov 9, 2008 to Do you agree if we are not supposed to remarry again even after our spouse died ?

100 Dec 13, 2010

"Never mind, my response appeared below yours, anyway. I guess I should have known, l…"

Argatan Wings replied Nov 9, 2008 to Do you agree if we are not supposed to remarry again even after our spouse died ?

100 Dec 13, 2010

"Hey, Rebecca, this is in response to you. (I can't respond directly below yours for…"

100 Dec 13, 2010

"I have to admit, I wish our college institutions did have much lower prices, lol."

Argatan Wings replied Nov 8, 2008 to Partial List Of Abominations In The Seventh Day Adventist Church

31 Dec 15, 2008
Reply by Travis

"I really hope that marriage will be allowed in the New Earth. I would love to find a…"

Argatan Wings replied Nov 6, 2008 to Do you agree if we are not supposed to remarry again even after our spouse died ?

100 Dec 13, 2010

"I'm very much in agreement with the first response given here. I believe that many o…"

Argatan Wings replied Nov 4, 2008 to Is Sister E.G.White a prophet of Seventh Day Adventist?

27 Nov 10, 2008
Reply by Bobby

"I always have reservations about people saying they have found Noah's ark. Not sayin…"

Argatan Wings replied Nov 2, 2008 to Has Noah's Ark been found

7 Nov 2, 2008
Reply by Argatan Wings

"It's hard to believe there was also war in heaven..."

Argatan Wings replied Nov 2, 2008 to How could Sin exist in heaven?

10 Dec 23, 2008
Reply by Pree

"I'm undecided on this issue. I'm not sure that Bible says either way, for certain. B…"

Argatan Wings replied Nov 2, 2008 to Did God use physical force to cast Lucifer out of Heaven?

70 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by teresa

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com