Adventist Online

Joseph Wise Ministry ( Joe)'s Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Best wishes for the week  to all , Thanks for your observations Walt . No Opinions ,…"

Joseph Wise Ministry ( Joe) replied Aug 11, 2012 to Nature Affirms Male Church Leadership

46 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Dan

"Happy sabbath day to all, To add  to  Vicki argument  above re: the statement Teresa…"

Joseph Wise Ministry ( Joe) replied Aug 11, 2012 to Nature Affirms Male Church Leadership

46 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Dan

" Thanks for sharing , makes a lot of sense Vicki , it confirms that Nature is God's…"

Joseph Wise Ministry ( Joe) replied Aug 10, 2012 to Nature Affirms Male Church Leadership

46 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Dan

"" I choose to follow God's  way" , amen to that Ed!"

Joseph Wise Ministry ( Joe) replied Feb 15, 2012 to Difference between men and women preachers

14 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Avi Marie

"Hey  Ed, Sound like are coming to understand the mind of God , ( well I am will be c…"

Joseph Wise Ministry ( Joe) replied Feb 15, 2012 to Difference between men and women preachers

14 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Avi Marie

"Expand a bit more Eddy , You said None , referering to what , no offence ?  ok , no…"

14 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Avi Marie

"The One thing woman preachers should not do is ,  try and  imitate the men preachers…"

14 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Avi Marie

"Thanks my Brother for reminding us , that we have to teach according to The Word , h…"

Joseph Wise Ministry ( Joe) replied Feb 19, 2009 to Fornication

26 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by RONIE "tonton"

"Fornication does not have to be sexual intercourse outside Marriage only, heavy pett…"

Joseph Wise Ministry ( Joe) replied Feb 17, 2009 to Fornication

26 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by RONIE "tonton"

"Hi Br Rene , I think it is a thought provoking question you have asked . Fortunately…"

Joseph Wise Ministry ( Joe) replied Feb 17, 2009 to Is Martial Arts okay for an Adventist members?

68 Jun 18, 2014
Reply by Heisenberg

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com