Adventist Online

lehcar's Discussions (276)

Discussions Replied To (256) Replies Latest Activity

"my husband and i have thought about this too  it can be a possibility that this gene…"

lehcar replied Jun 22, 2015 to The United States Economy will collapse in September, prophecy will be fulfilled.

240 Feb 21, 2016
Reply by christian striver (SDA)

"we should not invite people to our house on sabbath. Any idea? many of us do have ti…"

lehcar replied May 5, 2015 to What can we do on Saturday?

22 May 31, 2015
Reply by Elijah

"good move god is letting us know that he is aware of our movements every minute "

lehcar replied May 5, 2015 to Adventist Church in Hungary Reconciles With Breakaway Group After 40 Years

2 May 6, 2015
Reply by JohnB

"My favorite EGWhite book, Desire of Ages has this paragraph in the first chapter, en…"

lehcar replied Apr 5, 2015 to Sabbath School question

11 Apr 6, 2015
Reply by Elijah

"We do not have this kind of situation in our country, thus it is not for us to join…"

lehcar replied Apr 4, 2015 to Man expresses hurt, disappointed after church’s refusal to baptise him

152 Apr 17, 2015
Reply by Grey

"This is Lehcar's husband again.   Please look at the premise of the candidate for ba…"

lehcar replied Apr 4, 2015 to Man expresses hurt, disappointed after church’s refusal to baptise him

152 Apr 17, 2015
Reply by Grey

"My husband, who is a retired minister from the Philippines, wrote the reply printed…"

lehcar replied Apr 3, 2015 to Man expresses hurt, disappointed after church’s refusal to baptise him

152 Apr 17, 2015
Reply by Grey

"Yours truly is an ordained minister, who has always been a departmental directtor of…"

lehcar replied Apr 3, 2015 to Man expresses hurt, disappointed after church’s refusal to baptise him

152 Apr 17, 2015
Reply by Grey

"thank you for the kind words of seventh-day adventist i will continue to remain as o…"

lehcar replied Mar 6, 2015 to WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THE SDA CHURCH AND ITS PEOPLE

12 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Josh

"This is nothing new here for a seventh-day Adventist church having services on Sunda…"

lehcar replied Feb 12, 2015 to Huntsville First Seventh-day Adventist Church Offers Sunday Services, Starting This Weekend

35 Apr 10, 2015
Reply by Elijah

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com