Adventist Online

Stewart's Discussions (3,180)

Discussions Replied To (2947) Replies Latest Activity

""...Shortly Come To Pass." Among your opening statements is the thought that "the R…"

Stewart replied Nov 3, 2016 to THE REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST: The Final Fulfillment

17 Jan 31
Reply by Present Truth

"One of the more unpopular views held by SDAs is that Christ’s atonement involves TWO…"

Stewart replied Nov 3, 2016 to Atonement

10 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by BESS

"Janny, I have a few thoughts on this. Some of these might be of use. #1. Luke chap…"

Stewart replied Oct 10, 2016 to How do I explain the parable of the Rich Man and Lazarus?

16 Nov 10, 2016
Reply by Janny

"I think it is a good article, Redva May. The best part, in my view, would be the th…"

Stewart replied Aug 30, 2016 to Scriptural inerrancy

6 Aug 31, 2016
Reply by REDVA MAY FERRIL

"Simple wedding? I would definitely say, Yea. The wedding day is meant to be a day t…"

Stewart replied Aug 20, 2016 to simple wedding yea or nay

12 Aug 27, 2016
Reply by Raymond Rennek

"Yes Andrew, as you say, it is humanly impossible. In our humanity we will fail at it…"

Stewart replied Aug 19, 2016 to Loving the unloving and haters and back stabbingly selfish

4 Aug 21, 2016
Reply by Rabbittroup

"Asaabia, another EGW comment that has some bearing on the "vacancies" idea, is this…"

Stewart replied Aug 18, 2016 to Quote Needed: Where in EGW does it say that the houses of all fallen angels are vacant.

8 Aug 20, 2016
Reply by Gene

"Asaabia, This thought may also be relevant/helpful - When the war in heaven was ove…"

Stewart replied Aug 18, 2016 to Quote Needed: Where in EGW does it say that the houses of all fallen angels are vacant.

8 Aug 20, 2016
Reply by Gene

"Hello Janny, You raise important, interesting, issues and I have a couple of thought…"

Stewart replied Aug 12, 2016 to Am I a legalist?

13 Aug 13, 2016
Reply by Herbert Leon Bryan

"When Jesus taught us how to address God in prayer, didn't He instruct us to say "Our…"

Stewart replied Jan 12, 2016 to THE NAME THAT IS ABOVE OTHER NAMES, WHICH ONE?

15 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by Elijah

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com