Adventist Online

Irene Yeremenko's Discussions (215)

Discussions Replied To (213) Replies Latest Activity

"@Alli M. thanks. yes I will do that. I dont agree with all SDA practices - esp like…"

Irene Yeremenko replied Aug 4, 2012 to Report: Women's Ordination Approved in CUC

509 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Daughter of God

"@ Dorothy - the thing is - doesnt every church have some fault of some kind. anyway…"

Irene Yeremenko replied Aug 4, 2012 to Report: Women's Ordination Approved in CUC

509 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Daughter of God

"@Alli - Though I do not support women ordination like Crisan and some other members…"

509 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Daughter of God

"@ Alli M. - very sorry you went through what you did. thanks though for explaining.…"

Irene Yeremenko replied Jul 29, 2012 to SHEPHERD'S ROD/DAVIDIANS ARE NOT SDA'S...WHY ARE THEY HERE IN AO?

43 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by VICKEY T

"Thanks Leslie Ann :)"

Irene Yeremenko replied Jul 29, 2012 to SHEPHERD'S ROD/DAVIDIANS ARE NOT SDA'S...WHY ARE THEY HERE IN AO?

43 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by VICKEY T

"@Alli M I was just thinking just now also - my young adult children who live inter-…"

43 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by VICKEY T

"@Dianne - what will the non christians or non sda christians think of the Adventist…"

43 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by VICKEY T

"@Alli M - oh and - you can just ask them out of curiousity if you want to know if th…"

43 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by VICKEY T

"@Alli M - sure... if anyone - and that includes SDAs here cause trouble - then yes..…"

43 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by VICKEY T

"Hi Alli - this is an SDA site but it is open to all people - other christians... I t…"

43 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by VICKEY T

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com