Adventist Online

Jennifer Swift's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't know whether he's dead or alive BUT one thing is certain... It's terribly st…"

Jennifer Swift replied Jul 27, 2014 to Tony Palmer Update-original thread title has been edited please see my entry....

49 Aug 6, 2014
Reply by Heisenberg

"Yes."

Jennifer Swift replied Jul 25, 2014 to Tony Palmer Update-original thread title has been edited please see my entry....

49 Aug 6, 2014
Reply by Heisenberg

"Hospital where Tony is reported in news to have died confirmed he is ALIVE on the vi…"

Jennifer Swift replied Jul 25, 2014 to Tony Palmer Update-original thread title has been edited please see my entry....

49 Aug 6, 2014
Reply by Heisenberg

"Thank you so much for posting this!"

Jennifer Swift replied Jul 24, 2014 to Tony Palmer DIES in motorcycle accident...

18 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by Jennifer Swift

"Forerunner has uploaded a new updated video about this. He appears to have been rele…"

Jennifer Swift replied Jul 24, 2014 to Tony Palmer DIES in motorcycle accident...

18 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by Jennifer Swift

"Thank you! I think he learned the truth & they took him out."

Jennifer Swift replied Jul 23, 2014 to Tony Palmer DIES in motorcycle accident...

18 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by Jennifer Swift

"Is there any way this info can be confirmed? That he was sent a copy of GC and agree…"

Jennifer Swift replied Jul 23, 2014 to Tony Palmer DIES in motorcycle accident...

18 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by Jennifer Swift

"Has anyone tried what I call the "Martin Luther method" ? Yes I came up with that on…"

Jennifer Swift replied Apr 6, 2014 to Distributing Silent Preachers

204 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Jennifer Swift

"What about Martin Luther's method? He posted the 95 Theses on the door of the church…"

Jennifer Swift replied Apr 6, 2014 to Do we know any other method of evangelization than the familiar ones?

8 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Jennifer Swift

"I would say it's in much worse shape now than then. When I was little & my grand…"

Jennifer Swift replied Nov 8, 2013 to NOT ONE IN TWENTY

19 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Aquila

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link: