Adventist Online

TLafferty's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Brother MANOU , I see the discussion of this forum on the Nature of Jesus and o…"

TLafferty replied Nov 26, 2009 to Jesus Christ is God!

96 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by Manou Pierre

"They get a plethera of the Bble in the quotations of the SOP ... don't they ...absol…"

TLafferty replied Nov 20, 2009 to Is it The Bible Only? Is a Rejection of Ellen White a Rejection of the Holy Spirit?

597 May 3, 2013
Reply by Jose Rizal

"The only donkey I know that ever spake was tellng the truth ...then agani that doesn…"

TLafferty replied Nov 20, 2009 to Is it The Bible Only? Is a Rejection of Ellen White a Rejection of the Holy Spirit?

597 May 3, 2013
Reply by Jose Rizal

"Yes but Pierre we are speaking of their character ... not there characteristics ...…"

TLafferty replied Nov 20, 2009 to Jesus Christ is God!

96 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by Manou Pierre

"Hi everyone I tried to run a query on the previous statment on the d rom library an…"

TLafferty replied Nov 20, 2009 to Jack Sequeria and "Beyond Belief"

337 Jun 19
Reply by Daniel Holmstock

"HI my dear sister .... thanks for the comment ... I do realize that there is a diffe…"

TLafferty replied Nov 20, 2009 to Jack Sequeria and "Beyond Belief"

337 Jun 19
Reply by Daniel Holmstock

"My Brother Charlie.... Sister White is not said to be the Spirit of prophesy but is…"

TLafferty replied Nov 15, 2009 to Is it The Bible Only? Is a Rejection of Ellen White a Rejection of the Holy Spirit?

597 May 3, 2013
Reply by Jose Rizal

"HI Jon E ... I'm kind of confused as to your belief regarding the Holy Ghost and the…"

TLafferty replied Nov 15, 2009 to Is it The Bible Only? Is a Rejection of Ellen White a Rejection of the Holy Spirit?

597 May 3, 2013
Reply by Jose Rizal

"Maybe it would be good to add 1Cor 10 here ..referring to the God of the old testime…"

TLafferty replied Nov 14, 2009 to Jesus Christ is God!

96 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by Manou Pierre

"NIce going .... now since we don't need the Spirit of Prophesy than we need to elimi…"

TLafferty replied Nov 14, 2009 to Is it The Bible Only? Is a Rejection of Ellen White a Rejection of the Holy Spirit?

597 May 3, 2013
Reply by Jose Rizal

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com