Adventist Online

Max George's Discussions (198)

Discussions Replied To (192) Replies Latest Activity

"Again I repeat myself, weed (cannabis) boiled in water does not make a person high,…"

Max George replied Feb 22, 2014 to Is "Cannabis" and or HEMP harmful to our bodies ?

225 May 8, 2015
Reply by Roland Jack Brandt

"There is a total different chemical makeup to cannabis when it is boiled in water to…"

Max George replied Feb 22, 2014 to Is "Cannabis" and or HEMP harmful to our bodies ?

225 May 8, 2015
Reply by Roland Jack Brandt

"By quoting statistics we are turning this into a political issue. It has nothing to…"

Max George replied Feb 22, 2014 to NAD Executive Committee Recommendation "Affirms" Men and Women for Ordination

268 Mar 30, 2014
Reply by Elijah

"The abomination that causes desolation on the holy place is not anything to do with…"

Max George replied Feb 22, 2014 to NAD Executive Committee Recommendation "Affirms" Men and Women for Ordination

268 Mar 30, 2014
Reply by Elijah

"Don't foreget that there were many women amoung the 120."

268 Mar 30, 2014
Reply by Elijah

"Ok defender of the truth. Wow, so when a woman is called by the Holy spirit and seek…"

268 Mar 30, 2014
Reply by Elijah

"Well said Sarah. A point worth remembering is that one of the motions of baptism los…"

268 Mar 30, 2014
Reply by Elijah

"Ok defender of the Truth.   Firstly, let us make it clear, Jesus claims that He is t…"

268 Mar 30, 2014
Reply by Elijah

"Dear Colporter. Stop misquoting me. I was merely stating what my daughter said. I di…"

Max George replied Feb 22, 2014 to It it possible for an Adventist to be also a Catholic or Protestant and still be saved ?

15 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by Colporteur

"My daughter brought up an SDA was invited to a Baptist church for a children's play…"

Max George replied Feb 7, 2014 to It it possible for an Adventist to be also a Catholic or Protestant and still be saved ?

15 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by Colporteur

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com