Adventist Online

Max George's Discussions (198)

Discussions Replied To (192) Replies Latest Activity

"Should women wear hats in church? The following are not the words of myself but the…"

Max George replied Feb 7, 2014 to Should our women be required to cover their heads in church?

254 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by judit rackelmann

"The feast days as given by God to Israel all pointed to Christ and were fulfilled by…"

Max George replied Feb 7, 2014 to Should We As SDA's Be Keeping The Feast Days???

615 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by Reasoning

"Simple isn't it. OK not so simple after all. I actually owe my life to the skills of…"

Max George replied Feb 1, 2014 to What The Drug Companies Don't Want You To Know

29 Feb 2, 2014
Reply by Daughter of God

"Thanks for these quotes Timber. In them CS Lewis had good points to make and In know…"

Max George replied Feb 1, 2014 to Why Do Our People Read so Many Uninspired Books Like Those of C.S. Lewis?

347 Feb 1, 2014
Reply by Jim A

"Correct, exactly. We read Pilgrims Progress. Ellen White had a copy in her library.…"

Max George replied Feb 1, 2014 to Why Do Our People Read so Many Uninspired Books Like Those of C.S. Lewis?

347 Feb 1, 2014
Reply by Jim A

"Hello Knifes edge, when you say that telling the truth about cultural things negates…"

Max George replied Feb 1, 2014 to NAD Executive Committee Recommendation "Affirms" Men and Women for Ordination

268 Mar 30, 2014
Reply by Elijah

"regarding the statement I do know though that Layola's exorcises are being taught in…"

Max George replied Feb 1, 2014 to Woman elected President of Conference

561 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Colporteur

"The Conference has had our Men Preachers setting up Jesuit Spiritual Formation and t…"

Max George replied Jan 31, 2014 to Woman elected President of Conference

561 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Colporteur

"Try reading the texts in context. If you  take them out of context and apply a liter…"

Max George replied Jan 31, 2014 to Woman elected President of Conference

561 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Colporteur

"Dear Martein, I am simply passing onto you what our Lord and Saviour tells us to do.…"

Max George replied Nov 17, 2013 to Why Philippine is Suffering

67 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by Elijah

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link: