Adventist Online

keith mack's Discussions (1,788)

Discussions Replied To (1760) Replies Latest Activity

"thank you Vicki, I don't feel sad for myself  I'm a big boy and can handle it. God h…"

keith mack replied Jul 7, 2015 to Thanks to the members of the fourm

29 Jul 11, 2015
Reply by Elijah

"Gene, I wish I could say that was not the reason, but I guess I am not man enough to…"

29 Jul 11, 2015
Reply by Elijah

"There is no doubt that Steps To Christ contains many Ellen G. White (EGW) quotes tha…"

keith mack replied Jul 7, 2015 to can we as individuals improve the image of the SDA church?

17 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by Elijah

"Lazarus, This from eg  White estate. The final authority on Ellen White. Did Fannie…"

keith mack replied Jul 7, 2015 to can we as individuals improve the image of the SDA church?

17 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by Elijah

"James,  dont think we need to "improve the image of SDA" to other Christians and mak…"

17 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by Elijah

"James, I say this because of previous thread where you failed to identify the papal…"

17 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by Elijah

"Bart, I for one don't hate Ellen White. I don't like the way the church has treated…"

keith mack replied Jul 7, 2015 to Origins of the Adventist Health Message

56 Jul 31, 2015
Reply by Elijah

"Leon, translations=traditions above. Typo.sorry"

29 Jul 11, 2015
Reply by Elijah

"James, I just have never had anyone tell me I can't warn others about the Antichrist…"

keith mack replied Jul 6, 2015 to can we as individuals improve the image of the SDA church?

17 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by Elijah

"except for Steps to Christ:  Which many  scholar's believes may not have been writte…"

keith mack replied Jul 6, 2015 to can we as individuals improve the image of the SDA church?

17 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by Elijah

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com