Adventist Online

Jack C Chaffin Jr's Discussions (408)

Discussions Replied To (405) Replies Latest Activity

"Reasoning,  I would also suggest that you review the two following articles: https…"

Jack C Chaffin Jr replied on Tuesday to Annual Council 2018; Debate on compliance commitee

126 1 hour ago
Reply by Herbert Leon Bryan

"Reasoning, You seem very used to the word "Pastor" meaning just one thing:  that of…"

Jack C Chaffin Jr replied on Tuesday to Annual Council 2018; Debate on compliance commitee

126 1 hour ago

"Benicio, The Spiritual Gift of “Teaching” is far different from the Spiritual Gift…"

Jack C Chaffin Jr replied on Sunday to Annual Council 2018; Debate on compliance commitee

126 1 hour ago

"I do not, in any place, say such a thing.  Quote me, if you please.  I say the the S…"

Jack C Chaffin Jr replied on Sunday to Annual Council 2018; Debate on compliance commitee

126 1 hour ago

"How have I disregarded it?  Don’t confuse what others have said with what I have sai…"

Jack C Chaffin Jr replied Jan 13 to Annual Council 2018; Debate on compliance commitee

126 1 hour ago

"Elijah, You seem to be trying to fit me into some mold in your head.  At no point ha…"

Jack C Chaffin Jr replied Jan 12 to Annual Council 2018; Debate on compliance commitee

126 1 hour ago

"Why do you speak of ordination in this context?  The giving of Spiritual Gifts, of w…"

Jack C Chaffin Jr replied Jan 12 to Annual Council 2018; Debate on compliance commitee

126 1 hour ago

"Elijah,  re: “Do you think 2000 years makes a difference..” Well, if there are etern…"

126 1 hour ago

"Elijah, We really don't know how Mary Magdalene functioned in the church, and so we…"

Jack C Chaffin Jr replied Jan 11 to Annual Council 2018; Debate on compliance commitee

126 1 hour ago

"1 Co 12:11 says “But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to…"

Jack C Chaffin Jr replied Jan 8 to Annual Council 2018; Debate on compliance commitee

126 1 hour ago

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com