Adventist Online

DJ Harman's Discussions (759)

Discussions Replied To (738) Replies Latest Activity

"Adam was created as a male. Period.  In Gensis 2, which expounds on a time period in…"

DJ Harman replied Jun 20, 2015 to Was Adam created with two sexes???

17 Jun 22, 2015
Reply by Elijah

"Sabbath is for giving freely from the heart.  Buying something is giving with the ex…"

DJ Harman replied Jun 20, 2015 to Selling something on Saturday... for the sake of helping others. What can you say about this?

13 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by Jason M.

"My ex sister-in-law found out she had uterine cancer and decided to go the natural r…"

DJ Harman replied Oct 18, 2014 to First Nation family's refusal of chemo a precedent-setting case, expert says

9 Oct 18, 2014
Reply by Ezra Moore

"Why bring politics into this issue and sidetrack everyone into arguing about Democra…"

DJ Harman replied Oct 18, 2014 to Second Dallas nurse infected with deadly Ebola virus

52 Oct 19, 2014
Reply by REDVA MAY FERRIL

"Praying for her and for you to stay strong."

DJ Harman replied Aug 3, 2014 to Prayer Request

10 Aug 13, 2014
Reply by Faith

"As much as I respect Dr Carson for his work as a Doctor, I just do not support any A…"

DJ Harman replied Aug 2, 2014 to Breaking: Ben Carson Just Made a Major Announcement About 2016 Presidential Race

6 Aug 2, 2014
Reply by Heisenberg

"Yes, God punishes, not us.  I can show love to others (acceptance) without telling t…"

DJ Harman replied Aug 2, 2014 to So much fear from Christians

82 Aug 3, 2014
Reply by ZJOutback

"Excuse me for stepping in the middle here but ZJ just mentioned that people on both…"

DJ Harman replied Aug 2, 2014 to So much fear from Christians

82 Aug 3, 2014
Reply by ZJOutback

"As a child and as a young adult, when going thru tough times, I would ask God to hol…"

DJ Harman replied May 31, 2014 to actually seeing GOD before death or advent? huh?

6 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by MFG.. GOD is our LOVER!

"I had to look that one up and on that, you are wrong.  Plankton can be in fresh wate…"

DJ Harman replied May 31, 2014 to If Jesus Tried to Give Fish and Loaves to Adventists Today

31 May 31, 2014
Reply by Heisenberg

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com