Adventist Online

DJ Harman's Discussions (759)

Discussions Replied To (738) Replies Latest Activity

"Wish people could understand the difference between being gay and practicing homosex…"

DJ Harman replied May 9, 2014 to we took in a church member......

43 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by lehcar

"All I'm asking for is warmth and water that is safe to swim in.  Even if we have mil…"

DJ Harman replied Apr 28, 2014 to where would u want to live on this planet if money was not an object?

29 May 12, 2014
Reply by Heisenberg

"God has been courting me even if sometimes I ignore His love.  No matter how far I f…"

DJ Harman replied Apr 28, 2014 to Has GOD been courting you? .. ANYONE?

6 May 2, 2014
Reply by MFG.. GOD is our LOVER!

"When trials hit, just remember that while Satan causes them, God uses them to draw u…"

DJ Harman replied Apr 26, 2014 to A prayer for me but a praise at the same time

5 May 10, 2014
Reply by Gabriel Rodriguez

"My husband  isn't an adventist, first so there aren't screams from some of you about…"

DJ Harman replied Apr 26, 2014 to working on the sabbath

31 Jan 24, 2016
Reply by christian striver (SDA)

"I don't like my church anymore and I don't know what to do about it.  How to reach o…"

DJ Harman replied Apr 5, 2014 to You ever have one of those days?

8 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Heisenberg

"If you consider it a career, I've had the best one that anyone could have, being a s…"

DJ Harman replied Mar 1, 2014 to what typpe of career move would u really want to choose for yourself if u could turn back the hands of time?

5 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by Heisenberg

"I am a big fan of breastfeeding, believing it to be what God intended.  It's been a…"

DJ Harman replied Mar 1, 2014 to SDA Parents jailed for manslaughter of baby who had rickets

5 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by DJ Harman

"Years ago, my mom and I discussed this issue when my sister started spending about $…"

DJ Harman replied Feb 22, 2014 to Is it okay for Adventist to participate in the Super Lotto or the Power Ball Winnings of $ 400 Million Dollars ?

14 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by rush4hire

"So, if this covers the man's side of why not to marry, what is the happy spinster's…"

DJ Harman replied Dec 7, 2013 to Should a man get married in the last days?

38 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Raymond Rennek

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com