Adventist Online

mark dave bermudez simyunn's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"My own Opinion: The Plan of Redemption is to Save Human being from eternal death, a…"

mark dave bermudez simyunn replied Nov 20, 2008 to Is destroying the wicked what we call God's strange act?

119 Dec 20, 2008
Reply by Bobby

"what happened here? can please anyone tell me what this all about?"

mark dave bermudez simyunn replied Nov 19, 2008 to WATCH OUT, THERE IS EVIL COMES TO JOIN OUR ADVENTIST NETWORK..!!!

5 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by N Him

"I say, the SDA denomination has the most unique teaching and has the closest likenes…"

mark dave bermudez simyunn replied Nov 17, 2008 to Does the adventist church make mistakes!...../?

18 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Dolphin Barongo

"I do Too Brother Bobby...."

mark dave bermudez simyunn replied Nov 12, 2008 to Partial List Of Abominations In The Seventh Day Adventist Church

31 Dec 15, 2008
Reply by Travis

"Thats Terrible Sis... But only God can judge and Only Him can Heal the bruise and pa…"

mark dave bermudez simyunn replied Nov 12, 2008 to What should you do with a person who has brutally murdered a member of your family?

15 Nov 16, 2008
Reply by Star68 (Esther)

"Read the Prophecy guys..and you wont be complaining about the twist and turns in pol…"

mark dave bermudez simyunn replied Nov 8, 2008 to President Barack Obama - Has won. He is now the 44th President of the United States.

52 Nov 27, 2008
Reply by JesusChild4ever

"Such a disructive word Bro!! its clear that you aint SDA..sorry to say that..but ple…"

mark dave bermudez simyunn replied Nov 8, 2008 to Partial List Of Abominations In The Seventh Day Adventist Church

31 Dec 15, 2008
Reply by Travis

"For Me, I dont think God used 'Physical force' to overthrow lucifer. God is spirit,…"

mark dave bermudez simyunn replied Nov 8, 2008 to Did God use physical force to cast Lucifer out of Heaven?

70 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by teresa

"Thanks Iv's! I can't wait to hear that song..hehehe... beautifull points bytheway.."

mark dave bermudez simyunn replied Sep 24, 2008 to UnAnswered Prayers: would God give a 'NO' answer to some of our petetions and prayers?

3 Sep 24, 2008
Reply by Krist Day

"Hey there Aaron! I will try to share few of the most prominent cultural practices of…"

mark dave bermudez simyunn replied Sep 24, 2008 to Will you tell me about your culture? Its for a Mission Study!

3 Oct 4, 2008
Reply by aaron

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com