Adventist Online

Ashley Aurthurton Massicotte's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"The truth is an many highlight, "As in the days of Noah..." but I want us to focus d…"

Ashley Aurthurton Massicotte replied Mar 12, 2010 to Why has Christ not come

43 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by N Him

"About four years ago I was AY leader in my church. When we met as a committee we rea…"

Ashley Aurthurton Massicotte replied Jan 1, 2010 to Youth are leaving church

239 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Alexander

"This may not be the only reason, however many of our churches and church leaders fai…"

Ashley Aurthurton Massicotte replied Jan 1, 2010 to Youth are leaving church

239 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Alexander

"As a musician and a singer I see no problems in using drums. Actually, being from th…"

Ashley Aurthurton Massicotte replied Jan 1, 2010 to Drums in the church

978 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by jackkson kato

"Asking questions is actually a good thing. You know the bible does say that "iron sh…"

Ashley Aurthurton Massicotte replied Jan 1, 2010 to A Question for everyone........

91 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Michael Hurley

"I see no issue with it really. The bible calls "marriage holy and the bed undefiled"…"

Ashley Aurthurton Massicotte replied Jan 1, 2010 to Sex on Sabbath

970 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Adventist Online

"Man may make and change rules but God's rules stand forever. God designed a man for…"

Ashley Aurthurton Massicotte replied May 21, 2009 to Since homosexuality is not illegal in the US/UK why not give them the right to marry

128 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Ezra Moore

"I personally see no problem with clapping and celebrating but there are times when s…"

Ashley Aurthurton Massicotte replied Apr 14, 2009 to Cheering and celebrating in the Sanctuary

97 Apr 16, 2009
Reply by Bunga

"Race has never been an issue for God... we just need to be sure that we have one who…"

Ashley Aurthurton Massicotte replied Nov 8, 2008 to General Conference President

114 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Anthony Manns

"Strangely, the first this that came to my mind was Leanne Rymes "Almost doesn't coun…"

Ashley Aurthurton Massicotte replied Nov 2, 2008 to What is the difference from an almost Christian and a PURE CHRISTIAN???

36 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by N Him

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com