Adventist Online

Mercedez's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"The way I have been treated since I have been born out of wedlock is the same I woul…"

Mercedez replied Mar 17, 2011 to What is your opinion on the Church disfellowshipping a member because of pregnancy outside of marriage?

235 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Esteban Fonseca

"Myself- My daughter is the result of sin, yes. However, she is a blessing in disguis…"

Mercedez replied Mar 16, 2011 to What is your opinion on the Church disfellowshipping a member because of pregnancy outside of marriage?

235 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Esteban Fonseca

"Hurt myself, the church and the man that fathered my child?? Ok, I am lost now. What…"

Mercedez replied Mar 15, 2011 to What is your opinion on the Church disfellowshipping a member because of pregnancy outside of marriage?

235 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Esteban Fonseca

"I take back me calling you a Pharisee. Unlike you, it is not in my place to judge, I…"

Mercedez replied Mar 14, 2011 to What is your opinion on the Church disfellowshipping a member because of pregnancy outside of marriage?

235 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Esteban Fonseca

"Hold up there Mister,you are not God, you are the one being judgemental here, people…"

Mercedez replied Mar 14, 2011 to What is your opinion on the Church disfellowshipping a member because of pregnancy outside of marriage?

235 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Esteban Fonseca

"Thank u. Ezra!"

235 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Esteban Fonseca

"Ooohhh, I guess you are spotless! God Bless u too, Mercedez!"

235 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Esteban Fonseca

"To Ray: THere is one circumstance in the bible that justifies divorce and that is ma…"

Mercedez replied Mar 10, 2011 to What is your opinion on the Church disfellowshipping a member because of pregnancy outside of marriage?

235 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Esteban Fonseca

"To Alexander: I think before replying, you should've read the whole thread!"

Mercedez replied Mar 8, 2011 to What is your opinion on the Church disfellowshipping a member because of pregnancy outside of marriage?

235 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Esteban Fonseca

"It's standard practice that when one becomes pregnant out of wedlock that they are d…"

Mercedez replied Mar 8, 2011 to What is your opinion on the Church disfellowshipping a member because of pregnancy outside of marriage?

235 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Esteban Fonseca

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com