Adventist Online

Mercedez's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"You mention the 12 men as an example. The difference is that they did not fully comp…"

Mercedez replied Mar 7, 2011 to What is your opinion on the Church disfellowshipping a member because of pregnancy outside of marriage?

235 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Esteban Fonseca

"I still go to church for the message, we all need the spiritual food, just as our bo…"

Mercedez replied Mar 7, 2011 to What is your opinion on the Church disfellowshipping a member because of pregnancy outside of marriage?

235 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Esteban Fonseca

"My public testimony as a Christian or as a SDA member? I don't recall rebaptism n th…"

235 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Esteban Fonseca

"Thank you for your encouragement, brother. Yes, I still partake in the footwashing c…"

235 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Esteban Fonseca

"Hi bro. Antonio, I've been away for some time. Let me first start by saying that thi…"

235 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Esteban Fonseca

"I also brought up this topic to the pastor of my church. I think it varies from chur…"

Mercedez replied Feb 13, 2009 to What is your opinion on the Church disfellowshipping a member because of pregnancy outside of marriage?

235 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Esteban Fonseca

"Amen!!"

Mercedez replied Feb 13, 2009 to What is your opinion on the Church disfellowshipping a member because of pregnancy outside of marriage?

235 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Esteban Fonseca

"I don't think she is saying the church must condone sin. But we are all sinners and…"

235 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Esteban Fonseca

"When you say a burden on God's people, do you mean the Church as a whole? If so, I d…"

235 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Esteban Fonseca

"God also has people in high places. Take for instance Joseph, Joseph was sold to the…"

Mercedez replied Feb 4, 2009 to WHAT IS YOUR SAY TOWARDS THE GOVERNOR GENERAL BEING AN ADVENTIST?

11 Feb 4, 2009
Reply by Mercedez

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com