Adventist Online

All Discussions Tagged 'adventist' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How would you inspire the one you love and want to marry to become an adventist?

Please give me some advice from the Bible and Ellen.

Started by Nina

40 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by SAbrina DEan

The Missing Story in "Seventh-gay Adventist"

ANDY NASH I recently viewed a new feature-length documentary, “Seventh-Gay Adventists,” which explores “the spiritual quests of three subje…

Started by LadyEm

43 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Freedom In Him

PURE ADVENTIST EDUCATION????

I understand, some of our institutions of higher learning have been heavily compromised (Andrews University Michigan Included) in their sta…

Started by Scobs

25 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Scobs

Ministry at Your Church: Impacting Your Community

Please share what ministries are happening at your Church/House of Worship that are directly making a difference in your local community.  …

Started by Sarah Sulton

10 May 5, 2012
Reply by Sarah Sulton

Broken Adventist Ministry and there Missions

This is a 12 min video of some of the Missions we have done.  Check it out.  :-)   12 Min Missions video

Started by Broken Adventist Ministry

0 Sep 10, 2011

Pentecostal and Baptist pastors prohibit their members to participate in Bible studies with Adventists

The evangelism campaign in Hunedoara and Bihor organized by Adventist Maranatha Romania, several Baptist and Pentecostal religion people, w…

Started by Negoiescu Samuel

5 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Daniel

I bet I can show you the Sunday Law prophecied in the bible ;)

THE FOLLOWING STUDY IS FROM THE ADVENTIST DEFENSE LEAGUE:______________________________________________________________________________ Ou…

Started by EdwinMCotto

3 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by bill dixon

Identifying the Antichrist: 16 Identification Marks to Identify the Beast

Identify the Antichrist   The Adventist Defense League has created an easy-to-understand study e-book that helps the bible student quickly…

Started by EdwinMCotto

1 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by sir james

Is it because love isn't genuine anymore why the divorce rate is so high?

Once upon a time the divorce rate in the world was far greater than in the church. Today the church's divorce is on par with that of the wo…

Started by Bobby

32 May 26, 2011
Reply by Jason M.

Christian Television No Monthly charges

See details at http://satalix7.webs.com   Contact me if you are interested in getting the adventists channels and other channels for fr…

Started by Al-J'ean

0 May 10, 2011

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com