Adventist Online

All Discussions Tagged 'new' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who is the man (I) in Romans 7: 14-25

In connection with Rom. 7:14–25 the question that must be answered is: Who is the person described here? Is he:    a. An unconverted person…

Started by Jason M.

20 Apr 16, 2017
Reply by Jason M.

Countries now confessing sins to the Pope?

The Pope is swooping in to save the day all over the world- faces worshipful crowds all over the world more than celebrities or diplomats c…

Started by Vicki

4 Nov 30, 2015
Reply by Gene

Video: 'Back to the Future' movie gave astonishing clues to events that occurred after its 1985 release.

This video reveals strikingly clear evidence that the 9/11/01 Twin towers disaster may have been part of the New World Order agenda. The mo…

Started by Vicki

66 Nov 2, 2015
Reply by Reasoning

How the financial collapse prophecies of Jonathan Cahn might be part of Satan's plan

False religion is likely soon to be enforced in America.  Consider the great welcome Pope Francis is receiving, with US top officials rever…

Started by Vicki

1 Sep 18, 2015
Reply by Pastor T

2015 New Year and Bible-Based Holidays

Here are some notes about how I figured the 2015 dates for the Bible Based holidays listed at the bottom of the following article;  http://…

Started by Vicki

11 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by Vicki

"Latest try at new assault weapons ban would exempt more than 2,200 specific firearms" Good or Bad?

"...For example, a politician can look at the list and assure a constituent that the government would not ban the firearm he or she loves…

Started by Zithro Maxwell

18 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Lilac

Let's talk about heaven.

Rev. 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. 21…

Started by Lilac

41 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by adonikam

Heaven

What will heaven be like? eye has not seen, nor heard, the good things the Lord has prepared for those who Love Him.” We only know for sure…

Started by Stephen Billiter

25 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by gene_sda47

Given and Taken in Marriage and saved children???

I used to believe that there would be no marriage in the new world. But then I started to believe that this only applies to the 1000 years…

Started by Ross Sawyer

5 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Ross Sawyer

DESTRUCTION OF THE U.S. CONSTITUTION AND RELIGIOUS FREEDOM BY THE NEW WORLD ORDER GOVERNMENT - WARNING! submitted by odette boily

DESTRUCTION OF THE U.S. CONSTITUTION AND RELIGIOUS FREEDOM BY THE NEW WORLD ORDER GOVERNMENTWARNING! The principles of Liberty of Conscienc…

Started by odette boily

0 Feb 9, 2010

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com