natural fruits of beholding the Most Beautiful Being in the entire universe
1. An increased tendency to let things happen rather than make them happen.
2. Frequent attacks of smiling.
3. Feelings of being connected with others and nature.
4. Frequent overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
5. A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than from fears based on past experience.
6. An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
7 . A loss of ability to worry.
8. A loss of interest in conflict.
9. A loss of interest in interpreting actions of others.
10. A loss of interest of judging others.
11. A loss of interest in judging self.
12. Gaining the ability to love without expecting anything in return.
i found this quote :)
"No matter how low down you are.
Or how vile your thoughts...
...words, and actions; no matter that you may be selfish; that your heart may be overflowing with wickedness and corruption, --yet Jesus will have compassion upon you, he speaks comforting words to you: He will not treat you coldly, or spurn you as perhaps those of earth would, but he will speak tender words, --words of love, and affection, and kindness." –Dwight L. Moody.
If you love the Lord with all your heart and love your neighbor as you love your self then you will easily keep the commandments. I do not think this will keep a person free from conflict or make them popular with the world. It certainly did not for Jesus. I have paid a high price with my family for diet, Sabbath keeping, believing the Bible and not drinking even though I do not judge or say anything about these things. It is interesting though that the black sheep of my family, bisexual, heavy drinking and hard living are very close to me and call on me for love and support. God knows what is in peoples hearts.