Adventist Online

many testermonys and blessing can be heard as it be nice to tell us about it

Views: 125

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks God for everything.
kool i hope thatyou continue to get everthing
I thank God for having not given up on me. I'm thankful for how He seems to show up in the small as well as in the big things. He's an on time God. He has proven Himself time and time again in my life and for this, I am thankful.
tonya well he is watching on us and im sure u put a tear in is eye
Thanks for this. Great idea. :)
I'm thankful,too, that Jesus died for me, and paid the price for my sins. That He loved me that much. I'm thankful for His care, for His awesomelove, which has often comforted me and reassured me in my confusions and despair.
Not long ago an ex-roomate of mine died of a drug overdose. Another friend of mine, who was also our romate, and I prayed and prayed for her when we found out she was in the hospital, not knowing she had died. We found out later she had been brought back to life that night.
When we went to go see her, she showed little if any movement, save that offered by a breathing machine. We prayed and prayed,asking for God to have mecy, to save her, to show His beloved will...
Though we heard often reports advising the family to pull the plug, and that the outcome didn't seem enocuraging,we tried to keep our eyes on God,and kept praying and intervening on her behalf...
And eventually she came out of it, and is walking,talking, and back to her old self. I thank God for His love, for His mercy, for how He cares so deeply for each of us, and answers our cries in HIs best way.
yeah that really moving i hope she can use to express others who have drug related issues

It's Sunday...9.40pm right at my place....just settle down after work and dinner. Business was good at my working office today. I realyyyy want to thank God for that....Amen

Also it would be nice to hear from answered prayers from the "Prayer request" forum to testify here...so the "thank you to God" will manify Him and be a providence of His mercy to other prayer request...

. . . how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him! —Matthew 7:11
wiil do mate

Hi Darren ..this verse is for you, brother...A man of understanding is of a calm spirit. —Proverbs 17:27... God bless your day...always lol!
thank you mate
Hello to New Friends,
I have just come across Adventist Onlne and quickly joined. This is just what I have been looking for so am very thankful for this site and the potential to meet new friends of like faith.
Greta
nic e to hear tht i hope god will blessyou

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com