Adventist Online

Every Sabbath we're going to Church to Praise the Lord. But r we truly Praising Lord with all of our heartr or its just a routine? Going to Church every sabbath, praying, singing, then going back home.

Views: 46

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Routine or systematic going church....? I still love to go to the house of Lord...

One thing I ask of the LORD,
this is what I seek:
that I may dwell in the house of the LORD
all the days of my life,
to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD
and to seek him in his temple

Psalm 27:4 (New International Version)
nice
I think I understand the question you are trying to ask, but may I ask who is going through the routine? We can only answer that question for ourselves. We may think that others may be going through a routine but who are we to judge? To answer for myself, I love church and I look forward to the Sabbath. I love to praise the Lord every Sabbath because he has done so much for me. There are certain aspects of church that I like more than others. For example, I love Sabbath school. (I am not saying that this should be so) I look forward to Sabbath School every sabbath (I think Its the best part of church). I also look forward to Pathfinder days, Youth days and Children days. I guess I look forward for these days because most of the time these services are different.

I assume church can become a routine when one can predict the hymns that would be sung, who will be on the platform and what the sermon will be about. If this is so, then I suggest that there should be variety.

By the way this is just my point of view. I am subject to correction.

God bless you and may you continue to find the joy of praising God.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service