Adventist Online

wat do u pple tink? do u tink dat it can work?

Views: 446

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah it works! Have done it for six years. But thiz depends on the couples set goals. But to some people it does not work, even the ones who are together can cheat on one another.
I LIVE IN TOBAGO AND MY FIANCE IS IN ST VINCENT. WE ONLY SEE EACHOTHER EVERYCOUPLE OF MONTHS SO I CAN RELATE TO THIS ISSUE.

WE CHAT ONLINE AND CALL BUT IT'S NOT THE SAME AS FACE TO FACE CONTACT AND IT'S VERY EXPENSIVE.

I NEVER WANTED A LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP BUT THIS ONE IS TOTALLY GOD'S DOING; OTHERWISE IT WONT BE HAPPENNING. I KNO BECAUSE IT WAS GOD WHO BROUGHT US TOGETHER.

IT WONT B SOMTHING I WILL RUN INTO BUT ONLY THOSE IN IT CAN KNOW IF IT WILL WORK. THE MECHANICS OF EVERY RELATIONSHIP IS DIFFERENT AND THAT AFFECTS WHETHER OR NOT IT WILL WORK.

WHAT'S FOR SURE IS THAT IT REQUIRES ALOT OF TRUST. WITHOUT THIS IT WONT WORK
well... all the comment is true, by putting God in the center and I believe in that, but God also allow temptation to tempted us, to make us more stronger in our relationship. but my experience is different. because of this long distance relationship i broke up with my gf, so am i not putting God as a center or her?
I think it can work. It depends on how long the relationship has been. If it's too long and there is no hope of a future together then it may crumble. There are definitely a lot of insecurity issues that may emerge with time and this much space apart.
I just hope that God will not be used as a rational for keeping this relationship together if it is not meant to be.
with God anything is possible. for a long distance relationship to work, you have to be prepared to work hard at making the relationship work. yea the internet has made easier to keep in touch, but it's no substitute for the other person physically being there. i was involved in a long distance relationship for about 3 years, and there is no way i'm looking to do it over again. not saying it wouldn't happen, but would prefer not to be involved in another long distance relationship.
well long distance well if you love god thenu know it works as that long distance so if u love the lord you will c a possible future for ne one who believes as the future is here now today as tomorrow brings new day and susces of future love god and u will not need ask this discussion
In USA one in 2 or 3 marriages end in divorce and thats not because they were long distance marriages!! In India though the divorce rate is about 0.01% the ones which divorced are not long distance relationships!!
Marriage is not finding the perfect marriage partner, but in making a perfect marriage, with Christ firmly positioned in the centre of the married life.
Yes, long distances are frustrating at times and can make the mind wander!!! but then it all depends on the partners involved.
As long as the love and affection for each other are Christ centered and prayed for constantly, all it needs is some Christian marriage counselling clases before marriage is all that is required. But always remember that culturally different people will have so many differences in various matters and it must all be talked out in detail and sacrifices made mutually.
I am on this site for a long distance relationship with a possibility of marriage if God willing so.
whether a long distance relationship will work or not depends on the parties involved,if they understand fully the implications involved then why not,some people can handle it very well others like me cannot stand to be away from those they love for too long.And by the way i think that married couples should live together.
If you already have been around the person it's not about if it works, it does work. I've experienced it myself that it does work. I think that if the relationship isn't an infatuation it will work. It teaches you alot of things to about the other person and how much he/she really means to you!
i never thought it would work for me. but i am in one now, God is keeping us. its tough being far apart, we are 700 km away, in tow different countries, about 10 hours drive part but because of the love we have in christ and for each other we keep going..
I feel long distances relationships can work if the two of you have asked God into the midst of it!.... I have been in a few and have just come out of one too which didn't work as there was many issues with the guy which I thought was a committed SDA! wrong.............
sometimes you do get lonely and wish that loved one was near by but if you both LOVE each other all things are possible if it's a part of GODS plan for your life! and imagine the years you will have together..............

nothing comes without sacrifies and true committement andPRAYER! and the distances between you both will continue to grow stronger and stronger and it's a great time to really get to know each other properly as BEST FRIENDS! a good start to any MARRIAGE.......in this day and age many ppl rush into relationships and then regret it cuz they didn't know each other well enough! long distances allows you to do this!
Found my marriage partner on the internet ... so I know it can work.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2020   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service