Adventist Online

Croatian shops will have to be closed on Sundays as of Jan. 1 in concession to Catholic church
4:02 AM EDT, July 15, 2008
ZAGREB, Croatia (AP) _ The Croatian parliament has passed a law forcing shops to close on Sundays in a concession to the Roman Catholic church
The law adopted Tuesday and goes into effect Jan. 1. 2009.

ITS JUST A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE IT REACHES THE WHOLE WORLD.

Views: 293

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If they have changed their minds about closing supermarkets on Sundays, that could be the Lord giving the SDA church some more time to work, in spreading the message. You know, "holding back the four winds of strife"?

I agree with the other respondants. The end is near. We need to get ready, stay ready, and get others ready. Let's ask God for holy boldness, mixed with love and tact, to approach and warn or friends and neighbors, of the impending events to close earth's history. We need to be hot, not lukewarm anymore.

Let's pray for each other and the church.
That's good news. Aren't you tired of this world? It should awaken in our minds the importance of praying, reading God's word, sharing our faith and letting the Holy Spirit be our guide. It's comming . Let's pray for each other
INDEED WE ARE LIVING THE CLOSING SCENES OF EARTH'S HISTORY.WHILE IT IS TRUE THAT LAWS ARE APSSED AND CHNAGED EVERY DAY, LET US NOT TAKE THINGS LIKE THIS LIGHTLY. LET US PUT THEM IN THEIR PROPER PRESPECTIVE. THERE ARE DOCUMENTS THAT SHOW THAT POPE JOHN PAUL II TRIED TO CONVINCE FORMER US PRESIDENT BILL CLINTON TO PASS THE SUNDAY LAW AND HE REFUSED. THESE DAYS EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS HAS SOME PART TO PLAY IN SETTING THE STAGE FOR THE FINAL SHOWDOWN. RISING INFLATION, FOOD SHORTAGES, NATURAL DISASTERS IN INCREASING FREQUENCY AND INTENSITY AS WELL AS IN PLACES WHERE THEY NEVER OCCURRED BEFORE, THE FINANCIAL TURMOIL ON WALL ST AND OTHER MAJOR FINANCILA MARKETS ACROSS THE GLOBE AND THE INCREASING POPULARITY OF BARAK OBAMA IN THE COUNTDOWN TO NOVEMBER 4 ALL SHOW IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS THAT THE END IS NEAR. LET US PUT OUR HOUSES IN ORDER NOW!!! IF WE DON'T PREPARE NOW WE WOULD BE SWEPT AWAY IN THE "FLOOD" THAT IS TO SWEEP THIS PLANET WE CALL EARTH.

Did you know that the Bill of Rights has been essentially > abolished since 9/11. Any person can now legally be
> detained, arrested, tortured, and executed without being
> charged or told why. This was approved by Congress, the
> President, and Vice-President.
> Interestingly, the wording has been changed from
> "terrorists" to "extremists." To the
> world, we Sabbathkeepers are not terrorists, but are
> certainly extremists and will be persecuted.
Its very awful and wonderful at the same time.
awful because the end time persecutions and trials will start pretty soon.
but wonderful all the same, because the darkest hour is just before dawn, and amidst the suffering and chaos, the dawn of Christ's beautiful appearing will be upon us. The coming of Jesus is at the door!!!
when we will face the end let us look beyond the strife and see an eternity in Heaven with our precious Jesus.

I agree with everyone who says we should pray for our brothers and sisters in Croatia. And pray for ourselves too that we will be prepared.

IT IS TIME!!
hi is this true??? where can I get more information about this???
Mindy, what will lyou be praying for them for exactly. Behold He is even at the door and prophecy is gradually being fulfilled right before our eyes. Nothing wrong with praying for them, but that the law not affect them would not necessarily be something to pray for. Just reminding us to draw closer to Christ, get to know Him better through consistent prayer and bible study, for it is only if we grow in a relationship with Christ will we be able to stand the persecutions, for we would know HIm so well we would know that He is able to take care of us through our situation.
I understand that the RC church is now sending their own to our schools to become theologians thereby infiltrating the adventist system. There is much undercover work going on in preparation for world leadership. The deadly wound is truly healed. Let us look up for our redemption draweth nigh, I can't wait for my Jesus to return..
While taking a number of history classes in university, I learned someting about the religious beliefs held by many around the world that shared something in common with Christianity. They all believe that their god will return to the earth. I think the Hindu religion believes that Rama will come again, while those who follow the teachings of Mohammed believe in someone called "the Twelver," which is how I remember hearing it in the class I took on the Ottoman Empire. Buddhists are always looking for the reincarnation of the Dali Lama, while Catholics are waiting for the final pope, and others outside of the church await the end of the Mayan calander in 2012. I believe a number of things will happen at once, including economic and natural devestation that will have the world pleading to their gods to come and save them. When AntiChrist comes, he will personate Christ, while also claiming to be "the one" every world religion has been looking for to return. Under "the one," who is Satan, even more terrible things will happen. God's law will be revealed as a testimony against the world, and eventually probation will close. I have images from the Terminator movies in my mind as I envision the world before Christ returns

Jesus told the disciples that He was going to prepare for them a place in heaven. It is written that Paul lived in the atmosphere of heaven. If we live in the atmosphere of heaven while we are on earth, then we can believe Jesus has prepared for us a place here on earth for this time in which we live. Some will live in the atmosphere of heaven even though they dwell in prison, while others dwell in exile in the wilderness, or whereever the Holy Spirit leads them until Christ is revealed. With the Holy Spirit leading us, we have nothing to fear. All we need to do is allow God's love to flow through us to the people who need it the most. Come what may, let us all be the final blessing on the lost before God's judgment is poured out and they are swept away for eternity. Let us be faithful in fulfilling God's calling on our lives.
the sunday law is indeed coming! We as christians should not be scared but be ready, and watch and be sober. World events are coming in to play right before our very eyes. God be with us all!
I would like to invite you to visit www.hidden-treasures.ca ... there you will find two books titled The Order of Last Day Events... you may want to read these two small booklets. Thank you and God bless.

sky
I am not surprised about crotian sunday law passed. My Lord is at the door. i want to be ready.
Dudley
Yes
The Sanday law passed in Croatia, that is true, but it will be in power sinse 1 Janyary next year.
We all should be reddy
bye

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com