Adventist Online

In this discussion please list any issues that you would like members of this site to pray about. Feel free to say that your request is unspoken for those things that are just too personal to make public. Once you post your request here, there will be hundreds of site members praying for you by name! We pray for these requests daily. :-)

There is now a "Prayer Warrior" Group set up to pray for all of these petitions and praises:
Prayer Warrior Group

Please write your prayer request or praise below.

Views: 10130

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am new to this group but thank God not new to prayer and its power.Please help me pray for my two teenagers and my husband that have not made a commitment to God as of this time.I know that with God we are the majority and that he is mighty to save.I have committed my family into his hands and know he promises to keep that which is committed unto him against that day.My prayers also go to the throne room for all my siblings in Christ,what ever the issues the eternal father who is quite capable to take care of them says to throw them at him in abandonment!!!!!Praise him for his loving kindness toward his children.Blessings of power,victory,strength and the indwelling of the Holy Spirit be ours today.
I am new to this group but thank God not new to prayer and its power.Please help me pray for my two teenagers and my husband that have not made a commitment to God as of this time.I know that with God we are the majority and that he is mighty to save.I have committed my family into his hands and know he promises to keep that which is committed unto him against that day.My prayers also go to the throne room for all my siblings in Christ,what ever the issues the eternal father who is quite capable to take care of them says to throw them at him in abandonment!!!!!Praise him for his loving kindness toward his children.Blessings of power,victory,strength and the indwelling of the Holy Spirit be ours today.
My sister Priscila was baptized several months back, and although she has knowledge of the truth, is still fairly new to the faith. She's been going through some very difficult times and her faith seems to be weakening. She has many people praying for her already, but prayer is a powerful thing. When God's people pray, wonderful things happen. That is why I'm asking for your prayers. And i hope that she will learn, through these experiences, to trust in God more fully. Thank you!
Heavenly Father, please be with Priscilla in the difficulties she is experiencing. Help her know that You are there in every trial, and that trials increase our faith, if we will let them. She is a baby, Lord, and needs the milk of the Word, but will also need meat - and sometimes that comes with adversity.

Help her to cling to You, to pursue prayer and study of the Word. Open her heart to seek You in all of this, and may she find You, seeking with all of her heart.

Give Your people wisdom and compassion so that she may feel Christianity "with skin on it." Bring those to her who will lift her up, and continue to lift her up in prayer and in doing. We pray these things in Jesus Name, amen.

Praying for the little one....

I'm sorry about your kitten. I'm a cat lover, and losing any pet is a sad thing.

God be with you.
like to pray for a friend of my the doctor found cancer in her lungs dont look to good pray for her and her family
Heavenly Father, please be with Elvis' friend. You know her situation and her needs. May there be healing, according to Your will. Comfort her, lift up her faith, give her peace and ease from pain.

Please be with Elvis, her family and friends. They need your comfort and care, Lord.

Help everyone through this situation, and may their faith hold fast to You.

IJNA

thank you god is in control
Dear Prayer Warriors,greetings in the name of Jesus.I am requesting prayer for a family member that was admitted to the hospital.We do not know what is wrong and test are being performed.Thank God he is all knowing and the physician of the complete person.Praise him by his stripes we are healed!!!!!!!!!Thank you all.
Dear Lord, Please be with Christine's family member in the hospital. May the medical staff be able to find the problem and may it be fixable. May healing come according to Your will. Comfort the family, build their faith, and may they stand strong for each other in this crisis.

IJNA
We are endeavoring by God's grace and the power of His Holy Spirit to start a Christian radio station (radioofhope.com) in Port Townsend, Washington. My prayer requests are that our broadcast signal bearing the gospel message of Christ our Righteousness will go far beyond what we could reasonably expect and include Vancouver, BC, Seattle, and Tacoma; that the volunteers will come forward with the expertise we need to build it; that the necessary funds will come in to purchase the equipment; that the Canadian "FCC" will approve our minor modification; and that God will show us what to broadcast-- the very best programming that will lift up Jesus that all who hear will be drawn to Him.

Thank you prayer warriors for joining me in taking these requests to our wonderful Heavenly Father
Attachments:

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by