Adventist Online

In this discussion please list any issues that you would like members of this site to pray about. Feel free to say that your request is unspoken for those things that are just too personal to make public. Once you post your request here, there will be hundreds of site members praying for you by name! We pray for these requests daily. :-)

There is now a "Prayer Warrior" Group set up to pray for all of these petitions and praises:
Prayer Warrior Group

Please write your prayer request or praise below.

Views: 11225

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi everyone! can we pray for me, please? Now is winter season here and no easy have a job ! All jobs are short term and is no easy each time you need a new one! I have my prayer requests answered here!
Blessings!
Heavenly Father,

Please be with Bennett and his need for work. You know his situation, Lord, and I ask that You would bless him with the job and income he needs. Keep him steadfast in faith and courage. And may he be a blessing to others in their time of need. IJNA

Heavenly Father

I lift up Bennett that you may provide him long term employment. You are his provider and sustainer. Bless him with strenght to have faith in you and your ability to provide. In Jesus name., Amen.

I sought the Lord, and he answered me, and delivered me from all my fears. (Psalm 34:4)

Those who seek the Lord lack no good thing. (Psalm 34:10b)
Our Father in Heaven I have come to offer in your Holy Throne the request of the brethren of tablon SDA church during our midweek prayer....For sis. Xiandy Austria,bro. Ryan chrismaverick Tan.,they claim the full restoration of good health for they suffer dry cough..For the Austria Family, they ask you Father that the last hearing of their property will be in Favor to them for they already won two consecutive hearing....For Bro. Alex Gargar-he needs a protection from your mighty hands to his daily works because he is always traveling in order to sell ice cream...And their is one soul (Gabriel Gargar)who long for the baptism this coming 3rd sabbath may you blessed him w/ the Holy Spirit to fully Transform from dark to the light of the world...In the name of Jesus AMEN... (prayer warrior let us help them thru PRAYERs.,many tnx)
Heavenly Father,

I'm in agreement with Christopher. In Jesus's name. Amen.
May your Presence cover each and every one Christopher has brought to You in prayer. May healing be done according to Your will, and protection be given. Grant the Holy Spirit to all in this wonderful group in the Tablon Chruch...

In Jesus Name, Amen

Amen!
Oh Lord...I believe you had established the prayer warrior team in this generation,as an ordained elder...I had come to offer their prayers and humbly ask that who so ever come to pray unto you may live eternally when jesus come....AMEN..,(tnx prayer warrior team and to you sis. Joann more Blessings to come)
Thanks Christopher. God Bless
You are very much welcome sis. joann...May you continue to serve our Lord thru your faithful prayers...Amen...
Amen
My prayer request is something very personal. Since I was a kid, my mom thought me to pray. Specially to pray for my fathers spiritual LIFE. He was born as SDA but somehow he lost his connection with God. He deals with wordly things that hinders him to go back to GOD. Since then we (my younger sis, mom and I) are praying that someday he will realize that he needs HIM. Another request to please pray for my own family that we dont loose patient and hope to be a HAPPY FAMILY someday! Thank you!

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2022   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service