Adventist Online

In this discussion please list any issues that you would like members of this site to pray about. Feel free to say that your request is unspoken for those things that are just too personal to make public. Once you post your request here, there will be hundreds of site members praying for you by name! We pray for these requests daily. :-)

There is now a "Prayer Warrior" Group set up to pray for all of these petitions and praises:
Prayer Warrior Group

Please write your prayer request or praise below.

Views: 11225

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Our Heavenly Father

I come before you humbly to lift up Carla's father. For whatever reason, he has chosen to turn away from you, you still are mighty to save any person who repent and return to you in Jesus Christ. I pray that he makes a decide to allow your holy spirit to minister to his heart. You are a forgiving and merciful God and you want Carla's father to be among the redeemed. Restore her family to wholeness. I pray this in Jesus's name. Amen.

And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him Heb. 11:6
Thank You, Lord for Carla's concern for her father.

I pray that You would bring people into his life that would model Your love and forgiveness to him. May he see that worldly things do not last, and may he return to You and be interested again in spiritual things to the falling away of the world and its enticements.

Give the family patience with him, Lord. And may they continue in their prayers for as long as it takes. We know that he has free will, but we ask that You would intervene and influence him to make the right decisions for his life.

IJNA

MARGATE S.D.A. CHURCH REVIVAL NOV 7 TO NOV 21,2010 THE THEME IS THE RADICAL TEACHING OF JESUS CHRIST PLEASE PRAY FOR US DURING THIS TIME SO WE CAN HELP TO PREPARE OTHERS FOR JESUS COMMING THANK YOU ALL.
Dear Lord,

In the name of Jesus, I life up the Margate SDA Church as the begin their revival. May the spirit of God move on the heart of those in attendence. May your name up lifted up. The bible states that if you be lifted up, YOU will draw all men unto you. In Jesus name. Amen and Amen.

The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed. Luke 4:18
Emergency prayer request!!

Brothers and sisters, I have an emergency prayer request of unspecified nature. Could you please pray for God's help, and will to be done in this situation....

Thank you so much,

Sylvia

Father God

I praise you for your ability of know our needs, even with they are not uttered. You know our thoughts afar. May your will be done in Sylvia's matter. She requests your help, please aid her as you see fit. In Jesus name. Amen.

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears, and rescues them from all their troubles. (Psalm 34:17)

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. (Isaiah 41:10)
joann we at margate SDA thank you for your prayer may the good LORD bless you
Brethren in christ Jesus,

Please pray for the coming Small Group festival of Cagayan de Oro City..Philippines that will be held this coming 3rd sabbath of November...May God Blessed all the speakers and the committee of the program...hundredths of soul will be baptize.
This is for the Glory of our Heavenly Father in Jesus Name AMEN..many thanks.
Heavenly Father

Bless this festival as you see fit. Bless the speakers and the leading out. May heart and souls be won for you. In Jesus name.

Amen.

For everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith. Who is it that overcomes the world? Only he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God. (1 John 5:4-5)
Thank you guys for your prayers I appreciate it very much!..GOd bless you always
Good Day/Eve to all,

Please pray for Bro. Christino Sabas, he is confined at the provincial hospital due to dengue ailment...may God Blessed his health back to normal condition.many thanks to all of the prayer warrior team.
Heavenly Father,

Please be with brother Sabas and bring him back to health. May all be done according to Your will.

IJNA

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2022   Created by Clark P.   Powered by