Adventist Online

In this discussion please list any issues that you would like members of this site to pray about. Feel free to say that your request is unspoken for those things that are just too personal to make public. Once you post your request here, there will be hundreds of site members praying for you by name! We pray for these requests daily. :-)

There is now a "Prayer Warrior" Group set up to pray for all of these petitions and praises:
Prayer Warrior Group

Please write your prayer request or praise below.

Views: 10202

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please pray for my financial needs.. i want to continue my college level but no one can support my needs even my parents  because they left me since i was a baby boy .. but maybe God has a plan why He let this things happen to me..

thank you very much God bless you all

In Jesus' Name, Amen....and Amen!

Heavenly Father,

Please meet James financial needs, according to Your will. May he surrender all things to you, growing in grace, and knowing that You have the best for him in Your heart.  Open his mind and heart to see You working with him.  May he be able to forgive where negative things have happened to him, and may he reach out to others with the positive experiences You have for him.  IJNA

I need lots of prayer! I am going into the nursing field but I don't want to leave my job first. I want to get everything and then leave. I need to know what to do from God. Please pray that God lead me and not man or money! 
In Jesus' Name, Amen!

Heavenly Father,

Please bless Carla in her desire to go into nursing.  She needs to have a backup so that she isn't in limbo while waiting for her new position.  Please give her the discernment as to what she is to do, and when to do it.  And may she follow Your lead, surrendering all things to you, as she has requested.  May all this be done according to Your will.  IJNA

Thank you for the support. God is working with me and through me! He has answered your prayer and more! Thank GOD.  I love GOD so MUCH!!! He is my all and all. I pray that God keeps you also.
This is great.. More prayer more power...God bless us all.
Dear Prayer warrior team....Please pray for the success of the Health and Gospel Crusade  this Friday and Mass baptism after Divine service which will be held at Tablon Seventhday Adventist Church Cagayan de Oro City...dated June 25-26, 2011....tnx very much and God Bless us

Heavenly Father, send away the unbelief and darkness from Steven.  Put Your hands upon him and help him to overcome in Your victory!  May he stand fast and strong in faith, a light to those around him.  Give him power with humility, and may he find Your people; or raise up a people for You with his witness.  In Jesus Name, Amen.

I´d like you to pray for me on 6th July I have the exams in school after 1 year spent abroad and Im not really confident about that! thanks :))

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service