Adventist Online

In this discussion please list any issues that you would like members of this site to pray about. Feel free to say that your request is unspoken for those things that are just too personal to make public. Once you post your request here, there will be hundreds of site members praying for you by name! We pray for these requests daily. :-)

There is now a "Prayer Warrior" Group set up to pray for all of these petitions and praises:
Prayer Warrior Group

Please write your prayer request or praise below.

Views: 10098

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In Jesus' Name, Amen!
I am a new member to this site.I am currently undertaking my Bsc. Industrial Chemistry and Mangaement at an Adventist University but facing a serious financial problem almost shattering my academic dream Please pray for me to overcome this big challenge. I enjoy studying here but I am almost giving up.

I know the financial problems of attending an SDA university.

I pray, Lord, for Erick, that he may be able to find the means to continue in his studies, and not give up.  All according to Your will, IJNA.

Erick, after you've done all you can, STAND!  Will remember you in prayer....Be ENCOURAGED!

Heavenly Father,

Please be with Avia as she prepares to have her baby delivered by C section.  Calm her fears, give the medical team knowledge and strength, and may the baby be healthy and stong.  All according to Your will, IJNA.

Requesting special and earnest prayer for Adventistonline.com Community.  Asking the Holy Spirit to step in here in the midst of confusion and make it become according to 1 Corinthians 12.  In Jesus' Name, Amen!

Amen, Sarah!

thesedays i have lot of problem face to me,find work and sometime not good.i want to enjoy your group to pray.God with you! Thank you!
Greetings to my brothers and sisters in Jesus. I am asking you to join me in prayer on behalf of a friend who has stopped attending the services of the church neither would she allow her children to come to Sabbath School. What is extremely hurtful is that the children, in particular the little girl, expressed her happiness to know about Jesus especially via the medium of songs. I presently this family for your prayers and intercessions that they may become again another family for Christ and the mother along with the two children would attend the services of the church regularly.

Please pray for me and the challenges I am facing at work.

God bless!

I would like you to consider praying for my beloved wife Benta Mary Awuor Oduol Onyach Olwa(Mrs.) along with me and my step children - Petronilla Atieno (21 years), Kennedy Odhiambo (19 years), Ruth Akinyi (16 years), Salome Achieng (12 years) etc.., so that the family may be able to blend and experience family unity, peacefull relationship and to over come the assorted rebellion and ongoing resentment and hostility within the family to a point of not being willing to come and pray cordially at the family altar and yet still expecting to eat within the family.  And in ending remember to pray for an extended famly member called Lavenda whom I tended to have a misunderstanding with because of taking her photo within my neighbourhood when she was coming from my house upon the factor that she is arrogantly sideing with my wife and step-children against me.  Thanks!  In Jesus Name, AMEN!!!
Hello friends, and hapi sbth. Please may you pray for Northwood Church, as we hav a family-life week starting this Sunday(25 Sept)...Baring in mind, marriage is holy and that our homes should be 'small heavens', prevailing peace and joy, may the Lord speak to his people this whole week. Flyers have been distributed into the neighbourhood, may all who recieved it, harken to the cal of the Holy Spirit and attend the seminar.... Also pray that the Lord's camp may multiply in number, through baptism. Thank you!

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service