Adventist Online

In this discussion please list any issues that you would like members of this site to pray about. Feel free to say that your request is unspoken for those things that are just too personal to make public. Once you post your request here, there will be hundreds of site members praying for you by name! We pray for these requests daily. :-)

There is now a "Prayer Warrior" Group set up to pray for all of these petitions and praises:
Prayer Warrior Group

Please write your prayer request or praise below.

Tags: prayer

Views: 6813

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Done!

thanks

pray for you friend

Will pray for you.  I know how hard it is to be a single parent and go to school.  Just keep praying that God leads you where He wants you!

I am a student in High school. Due to the economy going down hill, our school is cutting on classes and teachers. One of the classes being cut is Spanish III. I hoped to be in it next year, and hearing that it will be gone, makes me very sad and upset. I believe that God can answer my prayer and change the course of event so our school's language program wont be cut. Thank you for your payers!

we  pray   for  you

Special prayers for the family of the Whitney Houston, who passed away this afternoon.  

ok   i  pray   for  them

pls  pray   my  mother   she   is  sick   now   ..she   need   our   prayers,...  her  name  is  nena   thanks..God  bless  us  all

Will pray for her.  I will pray that God will be with you also and give you strength to care for her.

In Jesus' Name, Amen! 

Please pray for my daughter as she has so much anger inside her with all her problems she's accumulated over the years. Our relationship i feel is few and far between as my family life has been through plenty of ups and downs. I am a survivor of my past and I have been blessed to have an extended family where i am living now. The Seventh-day Adventist church here makes me feel that I have a home. That i can bring all my troubles , hurts, and everything negative to the Lord as He will take these troubles from my heavy heart and give me strength to keep going. I am taking a quiet time day to reflect on my past life and give my all to Jesus that my life will be blessed to help others in need as well as my own.

I have been down this road of anger, and all other negative feelings and with taking my journey through this have learned to be more humble with others who are traveling that road too.

Thank you for letting me vent my thoughts for this moment as I have had to put limits on myself because of my health issues and keep the stress in check at all times.

Whatever i do i am the only one that has to come to Jesus for comfort and honor as He was the One that died for our sins on the Cross.

Take Care everyone here and God Bless you and your family in all that you do.

Pat

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2014   Created by Clark P.