Adventist Online

In this discussion please list any issues that you would like members of this site to pray about. Feel free to say that your request is unspoken for those things that are just too personal to make public. Once you post your request here, there will be hundreds of site members praying for you by name! We pray for these requests daily. :-)

There is now a "Prayer Warrior" Group set up to pray for all of these petitions and praises:
Prayer Warrior Group

Please write your prayer request or praise below.

Views: 10109

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will pray for you but I should tell you that it is when you are going through the tough times that God is closer to you. You need encouragement, look at job who despite his dreadful situation still trusted God. Then my favorite story the story of Esther, see how God worked miracles for her and her people. Whatever your headache or worries are, give them to God, He will deliver you and give you the victory.
Yes, right now I pray also, that MAY HIS WILL BE DONE ON YOU. MAY YOU FEEL HIS LOVING KINDNESS ALONG THE WAY IN WHATEVER YOU'RE DEALING WITH AT THE MOMENT.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY , POWER AND PRAISE!

GOD BLESS.
A praise and a big thanksgiving! We just got back from being with a large group of people, some of whom had funny names and accents... but all 210 were united together for one reason...

Today my wife was sworn in as a citizen of the United States. And so were 209 other people. :-)

Cool, eh?
Hi, I need some special prayer right now. I am going through a very difficult personal struggle right now and I am battling with very deep sadness. I need to find meaning in my life again and am struggling with that. Please pray that I will find hope and peace and also my good friend also needs simular help. Thanks for your prayers.
Becky please read Isaiah 41:10 en remember He is your God!
I'll pray for you and your friend.
We are here with you! I have the same struggles daily. You will be in my prayers Keisha. I will lift you up by name. Now... just keep me (and all the rest of us struggling humans) in your prayers too. Thx!
Keisha,
every christian goes through these things. But keep on holding Jesus. You are in my prayers.
Your struggles I can identify with but I want you to know that trusting in God despite your struggles will build your faith and it is step by step. As you walk with Him, He will walk with you and see you through. I will pray for you and God's power will be made manifest in your life.
Well I have a few request there are some children in my church who are battling wth sickle cell. Always in and out of the hospital There names a Jerommy, Rachel, and Kenjay. A sister who spend most of her life now in hospital her name is Esther. I pray that you may ask God to touch their lives if it is his will.
I will join in prayer for the members of our church. Yes I have heard of Esther and she is already on my prayer list. Let's keep encourage them to be strong in the Lord and not let their faith waver.
My daughter has exams on Tuesday the 13th of May, please pray for her.
Lise you know I praying for Tpooh and you let her know that too..I trying to see if Ican get the day off to come and waith with you..

I know how it goes...been there....lol.....seriously I am praying for you and her. Besides she is a bright girl so she will handle it.....look at it this way she is de first...one down tow to go..lol

luv ya

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by