Adventist Online

In this discussion please list any issues that you would like members of this site to pray about. Feel free to say that your request is unspoken for those things that are just too personal to make public. Once you post your request here, there will be hundreds of site members praying for you by name! We pray for these requests daily. :-)

There is now a "Prayer Warrior" Group set up to pray for all of these petitions and praises:
Prayer Warrior Group

Please write your prayer request or praise below.

Views: 10273

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

God is Awesome and Mighty. I have a daughter who was brought up in the faith who has lost her way. God knows the details but please, please pray for her. Her name is Aja and she is 26 years old. Thank YOu ever so much.
Especially India is hindu dominated country which is called Hindustan. Plz pray for the persecution happening in India. especially in the northern part of india called orrissa, and some places in the southern part. The signs are clear and the end is near. The lord will come to take his children home. until then, Remember us in prayers.

Thanks
A member here just informed me today that her father may have cancer in the nose. Biopsy is scheduled soon... to help analyze the fact. But i told her to stall the biopsy till we could find other option coz it will spread the cancer. Meantime I suggested to use sweet potatoes or charcoal poultice. Please help pray that God will provide other ways to cure his father's problem. Thank you!
I've been fighting a sore throat for about two weeks.
The first week I had a cough.
The weekend in between we had a major scare which took us outside searching for three hours. Thankfully all was well and it ended happily.
My mother was saying that when adrenaline kicks in because of a scary situation even the immunity helps deal with whatever it is...allowing for a greater chance of sickness after the situation is over.
Sunday night my body succumbed to Bronchitis and a bad sore throat.
I was on the sofa until Wed. when energy started to return, the bronchial cough eased up and the sore throat was much less.
BUT then Wed. night a worse sore throat came on and things have gotten progressively worse.
The Bronchitis is still hanging on and today after using peppermint rubs and all manner of home remedies last night, the coughs are starting to bring up the flem again.
But this does pose a problem...the main flap in the throat is really sore. It's extremely painful to swallow or cough something up...tea is now the only thing that soothes my throat even a little. And breathing dry air adds to the pain. So warm humidity, warm drinks and warm well chewed food is what makes things work.
Meds are out of the question because of swallowing. I tried something yesterday morning and it was all I could do to get it down.

Worse case senario: I could be dealing with Strep and Pneumonia.
Medium case: I could be dealing with Strep and Bronchitis.
Best case: I could be dealing with a sore throat and the ending of Bronchitis.
Miracle: Everything is gone by tomorrow morning or even this evening...

Please pray for me.
I want to be better so I can get about the business at hand.
Helping others, Home schooling, Cleaning my home, and so on.

But God knows best!
So Please pray!
Thank you very much.
Sincerely, Nicole
Hello my brothers and sisters in the Lord.
The devil very busy, every time we finish with one problem, another come, specialy when you working for the Lord.
Thursday November 13th 2008, my son was sitting in car with his best friend, someone came and shot my son friend 7 times, he got shot in his head, heart, back, his brain was all over the car, he was driving, he drop dead while the car was still moving, he make a left turn, the car was going by its self, another car came and hit the car, at that time I did not even know i was praying for my son at time. can you beleive christian not even a piece of hair come out my son head. I feel very bad about my son friend that die, but the Lord save my son. The police keep question my son about the death of his friend since he was right there, my son scarred to talk. Right now that same guy that kill my son friend, after my son cause he think my son going to tell on him, I ask for witness protection for my son their said no cause my son dont want to say nothing please keep my family in your prayer, special my son his name is Steve. Now my son in jail, cause he dont want to testify, the police want my son to be safe, please, please my christian family every time you pray remenber to say a prayer for my family
We will surely keep you and your family in prayer. I am so sorry about this sad thing that has happened. God bless you and protect your son.
I will pray for you, Emet, and your family. May God always be with you and help your through these hard times. Keep your focus on him and he will guide you.

Blessed are those who mourn. They will be comforted. (Matthew 5:4)

Let not your heart be troubled. You are entrusting God, now trust in Me. (John 14: 1).

I will never fail you nor forsake you. (Heb. 13:5)

But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wing's as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. (Isaiah 40:31)

Come to me, all who are tired from carrying heavy loads, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28)

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong. (2 Corinthians 12.-9-10)

I will never fail you nor forsake you. (Heb. 13:5)

Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine. When you pass through the waters ... they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you. For I am the Lord your God" (Isaiah 43:1-3).
I need prayers, especially on wednesday this week when I will be fasting and praying.
One matter is for purpose and the other is personal, just pray for God's absolute direction, intervention, and strength.
I appreciate your prayers in advance.
"When we trust God fully, when re rely upon the MERITS of Jesus as a sin--pardoning Saviour, we shall receive all the help that we can desire." Patriarchs and Prophets,431.

Lord, I have no merit or goodness within whereby I may claim salvation, but I present before You the all-sufficient merits of the spotless Lamb of God. This is my only plea!

This is the prayer of faith for "The merits of Christ's sacrifice are SUFFICIENT to present to the Father in our behalf." Steps to Christ, 36.
Hi,

Please pray for me this coming week as I prepare for my exams, also kindly keep my family and I in your prayers. I am praying and hoping that I would be successful.

Thanks much
God Bless
Please pray for the Christians that are suffering persecutions in many states of India. Many Hindu fundamentalists are persecuting Christians mercilessly and they need our prayers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XBrKy6wreo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hijIXKo7Ces&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtiscd4yVWU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXjlkaM-ikY&feature=related
I want to pray for my mother, she has strayed from the church and our relationship has been astrayed for 7 years now. I feel that the Lord did bring us back together after seven yrs so that some healing and closure could happen. Even though we do not talk to one another I want to pray for her health and healing in Jesus name.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2020   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service