Adventist Online

In this discussion please list any issues that you would like members of this site to pray about. Feel free to say that your request is unspoken for those things that are just too personal to make public. Once you post your request here, there will be hundreds of site members praying for you by name! We pray for these requests daily. :-)

There is now a "Prayer Warrior" Group set up to pray for all of these petitions and praises:
Prayer Warrior Group

Please write your prayer request or praise below.

Views: 10146

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello, I understand how you feel, my Mother and I speak but not about my beliefs. She does not go to any church. I feel like I am acting when I am around her, she only sees what I do not do, not the positive way that I choose to live and have lived for almost 25 years.
I will pray for you and your mother to have a stronger relationship than ever.
In Christs Love.
Judy
please pray with me.i have got 3 urgent secret prayer request.my name is jean
I am happy for this prayer request platform.
Let us pray for all of us as the members of God's church to repent, seek forgiveness for all wrongs, love one another, receive the latter rain and work the works of Christ and so hasten His coming. This world is not our home we are just pilgrims passing through on our way to heaven.

Let us not lose sight of our mission and the great work he has given us to do. Matthew 29: 19,20.
Beloved bretheren, just want to remind us that, No weapon formed against us shall prosper. Isiah 54:17
BECAUSE GREATER IS HE THAT IS IN US THAN he that is in the world. AMEN!!!!!
JUST WANT TO SHARE THIS PRAYER !!!

Heavenly Father, Thank You for this day and for the privilege of talking to You again.
We give You thanks and praise for the wonderful gift of Your Loving SON JESUS CHRIST.
At this time Father I want to put my life in Your hands and the lives of allllll Your sons and daughters
also our loved ones. Dear LORD search our hearts and YOU know our thoughts, and see if there
be any wicked ways in us and lead us into the way Everlasting. Psalms 129:23,24.
Please wash and cover us with the blood of JESUS. And thank You, that with Your stripes we are healed.
halleuliahhhhhhhhhhh.

Father GOD, You have promised us in Your WORDS; great is our peace and undisturbed composure.
No weapon formed against us shall prosper. Isiah 54: 13, 17. But what we lay our hands to shall prosper,
because we walk not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of the sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. Therefore we are BLESSED of GOD. Amen!
Our delight is in the law of the LORD , and in HIS law we meditate day and night. We are like the trees planted by the rivers of water that bringeth forth fruits in due season. Psalms 1:1-3.

This book of the law shall not depart out of our mouths; but we shall meditate therein day and night,
that we may do all that is written therein, for the IT shall make our ways prosperous and we shall have
goooooood successsss. Amen! Joshua 1:8.
We are crucified with CHRIST: nevertheless we live; yet not we, but CHRIST liveth in us, and the life which we now live in the flesh, we live by the SON of GOD, who loved us and gave HIMSELF for us. Gal 2:20.

Romans 4:17 GOD calleth those things that be not as though they were. And Isiah 55:11 Your WORD
says SO SHALL MY WORD BE THAT GOETH FORTH OF MY MOUTH, IT SHALL NOT RETURN
TO ME VOID, BUT IT SHALL ACCOMPLISH, THAT WHICH I PLEASE; AND PROSPER IN THE THINGS WHERETO I SENT IT. Amen, Thank YOU JESUS, Halleuliah.!!

PRAISE TO THE FATHER, PRAISE TO THE SON, PRAISE TO THE HOLY SPIRIT FOR ALLLLL
THEY HAVE DONE, DOING AND WILL CONTINUE TO.
THANKS TO THE FATHER, THANKS TO THE SON, THANKS TO THE HOLY SPIRIT FOR ALLL
THEY HAVE DONE, DOING AND WILL CONTINUE TO.
GLORY TO FATHER, GLORY TO THE SON, AND GLORY TO THE HOLY SPIRIT FOR ALLLL THEY DONE, DOING AND WILL CONTINUE TO. IN JESUS MOST ALLLLL POWERFUL AND LOVING NAME
I PRAY . AMEN AND AMEN!!

OUR GOD IS ABLE!!! AND NOTHING IS TOO DIFFICULT FOR HIM TO HANDLE, LET'S CONTINUE
TO TRUST HIM WITH OUR WHOLE HEART.

GOD IS LOVE AND LOVES US VERYYY MUCHHH,

Sis Mohini
I want you to join me in prayer concerning a recurring bad habit that has been disturbing me for almost 10 years. I really want to stop it and want God to help me.
I also want to commit my health into God's hands. I need his divine touch to heal me completely. I believe God can do the imposssible.
Pray for mission work in Ghana in general and specifically our evangelistic campaign in this month.
Please pray for my friend, Melodee. She is really going through a dark time in her experience. Thank you!
My prayer request is to pray for me and my family,to attend church worship every Sabbath and if God's will,me and my fiance' will get married this year,Thanks for all your help and God Bless us all!Cris Jane
hi, guys please pray for me sick with a cold need some healing
Please remember my 2 guests who are travelling from California to Ghana for a church program. They will spend almost 3 weeks in Ghana.
I am not feeling well at the moment and was diagonised of malaria and some disease known as pharingitis.pray for me that i may recover fully.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service